Chapter 1: Cold Showers

A/N

Hey guys. This is my first story. I've never really done this before. So I'm sorry if there are a lot of spelling mistakes and/or sentences that don't make sense. I'm trying here. Thank you.

———————————————————————

He was touching me everywhere sending waves of pleasure through my entire body. My hands find their way to his perfect blonde hair as his hands grab my hips. Our bodies both grinding, hoping for more friction. My head falls back, eyes shut from pleasure.

He ducks down and kisses my Adam's apple, kissing my entire throat over and over again. His bare chest expands with every moan that escapes his soft lips. His voice is velvety, smooth, and almost lyrical as he moans my name. "Matt. Matt. Matt. MATT! I'm cumming!...Don't stop!"

I jolted awake and sat up, breathing heavily. "Shawn?" His name left my lips before I could shut them. I looked down to see that I was not only excited, but alone.

"Not again. Jesus." I groaned at I rolled to the side of the bed toward the bathroom. I slowly made my way to the shower, turned the cold water on, and began stripping. I gasped suddenly when I pulled my shirt off. I looked in the mirror, seeing the bruise across my rips. Flashes of the crash stream through my head as I move into the cold water, wincing as it hit my erection. I remember the fear shooting through my chest as the car veered to the right. Squeezing my eyes shut, awaiting the impact. I remember the tears streaming down my face as I woke up to find the convertible wrapped around a tree. I remember the scream that left my lips as I searched for a pulse on the Man in the driver's seat. I remember feeling so empty when they drove him away in an ambulance. I can't remember a single night since then that I haven't dreamt of him. I turned off shower and grabbed a towel exiting the bathroom. I walked over to my dresser, glancing in the mirror only to look again. I turned my hips to check the stitches on my side, gently touching the large bruise slightly above them. Turning the other way, I found the long scar on my chest in place of the large gash that was once there. The cuts on my face have mostly healed, the few that weren't, were covered by my light brown, shaggy hair. I moved my hands down my toned chest and abs and pulled up my favorite jeans and clasped the buckle. I found a shirt near my bed and pulled the button up over my shoulders. I found my shoes at the door after the last button clasped. I shoved my wallet into my back pocket, slipped on my shoes, and grabbed my keys. I walked quietly down the stairs not to wake anyone and headed to my mom's car in the garage. She wouldn't mind, knowing what I was using it for.

It took quite some effort to sit down in the little Honda due to my healing ribs and stitches. I slid the key in, bringing it to life. I put it in drive and left the garage in the rear view mirror.

"Will you please just tell me the goddamn room number?" I growled towards the nurse glaring at me.

"We can only give that information to family members!" She hissed.

"Fine! I'll find it myself!" I yelled, exasperated. I swiftly turned and made my way toward the trauma wing. I peeked in all the rooms as I passed, searching for his room. Ahead I see Lauren Jones leaving a dark room. "Lauren!" She whipped her head in my direction, a small grin pulling at her lips.

"What's up, Cadillac? He keeps asking for you. Didn't think you were ever going to show." I smiled at the nickname and gave her a small hug. When I first met her, I was driving my Aunt's Cadillac. She thought I was some stuck rich kid, and called my Cadillac not caring what my name was. It just stuck.

"I didn't think I was going to either." I replied looking down.

"He's really sorry. You know that, don't you?" She said honestly. I nodded still looking at the ground.

"He loves you.", she said softly. My head snapped up.

"If he loves me, as he claims, he wouldn't have lied...He nearly died. He wasn't breathing, Lauren! He did this!" I raised my voice as I lifted my shirt to show the large bruises and cuts. Her eyes grazed over the wounds. She opened her mouth, then closed it, saying nothing. I moved past her toward the door, taking a large breath and pushed the door open.

He laid there, chest rising and falling periodically. His features soft and innocent-looking. I loved his feathery blonde hair, falling just before his eyebrows. He had the most defined cheekbones, making his face very attractive. Now his brilliant complexion now littered with bandages and stitches. His eyes suddenly flickered open, finding me within seconds.

"Matt? Matt. You came." His tired grin always made my heart swell. "Yeah. I guess I did."

"Thank you. I love you, baby" My heart pounded at the words. "No. Don't do that Shawn."

"But Matt. Baby. It's true."

"Oh! It is?! Then why were you using again? You told me that money was for a co-worker in need. I thought you were back to your old self. Why did you lie? Why didn't you just let me drive that night, damn it?!"

The tears dared to fall. I quickly wiped them away before they could fall.

"Look at you Shawn." His small frame was covered in casts and gauze. Cuts showed on his face and purple bruises covered his chest. His once large figure, looked feeble and small, breakable.

"I can change, baby. Please."

"No. I shouldn't have come here. I knew you were gonna pull this shit."

I turned on my heel and quickly made my way to the door. I could hear Shawn from the room.

"Damn it, Matt! Come back!" There was so much pain in his voice. But I didn't care.

I can't fall for this again. He won't change. He never does. He loves me, but he loves his high more. I can't put myself through something like that again.

The tears streamed down my face as I walked down the long hallway toward the exit. "Cadillac?" I heard Lauren's voice coming from somewhere behind me. I stopped. She saw the tears and wrapped her arms around me. I couldn't hold them back any longer, All the pain and hurt poured out of me as I sobbed on her shoulder.

"I love him so much, Lauren."

"I know, Cadillac. It's called an Addiction."

———————————————————————

Sooooooo, how did I do??? Please leave a Comment and leave Suggestions. This IS my first story. I can use all the help I can get. Also, this is only one chapter. I'm only testing the waters. If you want me to write more, please let me know :)

COMMENT💬

VOTE🌟

SUBSCRIBE✅