The Alpha and the Omega

No one's Pov:

At a platform in the Sky two dragonlike Demons fought each other passionately.
The two Son's of the holy savior of humanity Sparta, had their final fight to figure out which of them was stronger...

"It's time we ended this". Said Vergil as he pointed the sharp tip of his Yamato at his Brother Dante, while they both collected the power to enter their devil trigger mode.
"Let's do this then!" Said Dante as they both attacked each other head on...

(Ignore Nero here pls)

A huge explosion happened when the two powers collided and the battlefield was covered in a dusty fog.

After the explosion a heavy silence spread on the platform where the two brothers had fought just moments ago.

After a few seconds the fog cleared and you could see two silhouettes, both still standing and both with a sword in there chest...

"H-hey Vergil, you look like shit right now!" Dante commented with a smirking expression followed by a pool of blood coming from his mouth.

"Ugh, u damn fool..." Vergil groaned. After a little pause he continued:"It's seems like the path I took didn't grant me enough power to win this battle afterall, how frustrating..." Vergil too, had been wounded deadly and was on the verge of death.

"W-wow we really gonna die here huh, how boring... On the other side, none of us will go into heaven anyways soooo, we will see each other in hell right?" Asked Dante.

"I guess our endless battle will continue even in death... well see u on the other side then". Said Vergil before closing his eyes and welcoming the melody of death...

(*Bury the light plays*)

Vergil's Pov:

Just now only for a moment everything was dark and empty...

but now I could hear someone talking: "Say Papa, come on Art, say paaapa!"

I tried to open my eyes and saw two Adults, one Women and a Man. They were holding me in their hands... Just where am I and what is going on here?