Family

~Time skip till Arthur is 3~

Me and mom, i was used to calling her that by now, just came back from our trip to the village and my dad waited for us with a surprise.
"Good that you are back, now look at what I made for you little Art." He said as he showed me his creation with a proud look on his face. In his hands he held a tiny wooden sword that was as the size of my arm. I looked at him with confusion for a second but my mother's reaction wasn't as calm as mine and she stared at him with dead eyes. "You won't corrupt my poor baby with ur fighting nonsense, he's only 3 got it!"
"B-but..." My father mumbled. "What was that?!" 'Sheesh now she really looks mad better choose ur next words carefuly.' I thought.
"Nothing ma'am!" He said while saluting. "Thats good, now go and clean the dishes so we can have dinner!" Commanded Mom. As Dad strolled in the Kitchen i heard him mumble something that sounded like "terrifying Women" and sadly Mom seemed to have heard it aswell. Rip...

Now that Mom was busy with taking care of my Dad, i could make my way to the bookshelf ones again. In the last 3 years while my mother teached me the language of this World, I tried to learn reading by myself. I could only understand aleast every third word that i read which kinda frustraded me, though most of the time i could derive the meaning behind a sentence based on what i could Read.

While climbing the Bookshelf for a Second time, a book i saw out of the corner of my eye peaked my interest. There ware only 2 words i could read on the frontpage "devil" and "magic". "Well is'nt that interresting". i thought: "it seems like they have this plague in this World aswell. Satisfied with my catch i took the book out of the Bookshelf and quickly ran into my room without anyone seeing me. 

I got on my bed and opened the first Page of the Book. "the Dragon Asura" is what the headline said. 'mhh i get what the first part means but what does Asura mean?' Before i could read any further i heard my Mom yell from the kitchen:"Art, Rey foods ready!" I hid the book under my Bed and made my way to the Living room where Dad was laying the table. I sat on my chair on the table and Mom brought the food. "Bon appetit" she said with a smile on her Face and then sat down beside me. "Bon appetit" echoed my Dad. I realy enjoy the time when we are together like this... "Bon appetit" i repeated with a slight smile on my face.

(Autor: here u go with another Chapter, i had an Exam this week so i couldn't write so much. On the other hand i still managed to fuck up the Exam so i quess i could have written something aswell. This time i kinda struggled to get the 500 words full and I just wanted to give some Respect to other writers who write partial 10k Words per Chapter, i couldnt do that)