New Possibilities

Vergil / Arthur's Pov:

After my awakening it didn't took me much time to figure out what had happened. I Died.

But somehow, I was reborn with my old memories and while my body and all Power I had in my past life were now gone, there was one thing that didn't change inside of me.

My desire for Power

I knew i could use this new chance to train even harder and become even stronger than i could have hoped to be with what Time was left from my limited lifetime in my past life.

While thinking about my plans for the future a slightly excited smile formed on my face.

The problem now at hand was kinda more complicated than that...

So i screamed out as loud as I could till the man who was apparently my new father came and changed my diapers.

'if this humiliation is the price for unlimited Power, so be it.'

~Timeskip a few months~

I was trying to climb one of the Bookshelfs that we had in our Home in order to inform myself about the World i would soon be conquering, as i my babyhands slipt and I fell from the Bookshelf.

Seconds later my Mother hold me in her arms and had a worried expression on her face that turned in one of Concentration with a sense of duty.

She touched my swollen ankle as her Hand begann to shine and a Lightgreen aura softed the pain coming from my injury.

'So there is Healing Magic in this world, and my Mother seems quite taught in it, can't hurt to learn it from her right?' I thought as i watched my  fixed ankle

'So there is Healing Magic in this world, and my Mother seems quite taught in it, can't hurt to learn it from her right?' I thought as i watched my fixed ankle. "Your Mother is something really Rare there arent many Mages who can use Healing Magic you Know." Said my father as he came back inside from his Workout in the Garden. You could hear how proud he was in his voice and my Mother begann to blush a bit while she gave me a nice smile.

"Do u wanna read something Arthur?" started my Mom "come on i can read u one of your bedtime stories if u want." Then she picked me up and gently layed me on my Bed which looked more like jail from my perspective and begann reading me Stories.

'mhh, how weird it has been i while since i last felt the warmth of a Familiy around me..-NO I cant let this mere emotions distract me from my Goal, my plans go far beyond this Four Walls and i will not tolerate anything that stands in my way to achieve it!' Deep lost in my thoughts i closed my eyes and fell asleep, while my mother covert me up with my planket and wished my sweet dreams.

(Autor: Hey Guys I started this little Projekt without any preparations and i wont promise weekly Chapters or something like that, but i dont wanna let go of this either so i'll try to write something whenever i have some freetime. Also as u mabye noticed english isnt my first language so pls correct me if anything is Wrong or weird formulated.

Thanks for reading and have a nice Day!)