Home sweet home

Castiel, Sam, and Dean had finished up the hunt rather quickly. Despite Dean assuming it was a shifter and it being a leviathan instead, Sam and Dean seated in the front seats of the Impala and Castiel in the back as usual. Sam was going on about how Dean shouldn't have rushed the process where Dean was clearly disagreeing. The fighting, the black goo, the loud engine, the excitement that rushed through the Winchesters and Angel pushed them to ride out the adrenaline. Dean couldn't help but rope Castiel into the conversation. The three men say in the Impala laughing and fighting, rain sprayed the car windows, the lights blurring by. The aroma of the old yet clean car, it all seemed to end too quickly. None of them wanting it to end at all. Despite the urge to have it never ending they made their way to the bunker. The loud door of the bunker screeched a greeting to the men as they made their way in. Dean not in a rich at all to take a shower, Sam the opposite rushed to his computer whispering something along the lines of "Hey baby" to his laptop that seemed to be eagerly waiting, Castiel began to his own room, after Dean and Sam discovered all the secret rooms they found out they had a lot more room so lended a room for Castiel. He stripped himself of his clothes leaving himself only boxers as he forced his way into the shower through the cluttered room. Various Bibles lined up the base of the wall corners, the carpet stained in the mud and black goo that squished under Castiel's shoes. Castiel wasn't the cleanest though nobody really went in his room and he never had time to clean. While the hunter and angel took showers, Sam sat on his computer on the hunt for any more signals for monsters or anything unusual with a beer barely sipped from. Dean made his way out to Sam wearing only a white t-shirt and some Scooby-Doo pajama pants. Dean snatched the beer from Sam's hand and took a swig, Sam glaring at him "Really dean?" He scoffed out angrily as he shook his head. "What? It's just a beer" Dean smirked ironically as he plopped down in a chair propping his legs onto the table. Castiel soon arrived into the room, snatching the beer out of Dean's hands. Castiel wore a pair of boxers and a black T-shirt. Dean groaned "Come on man!" He shot Sam a look as if his brother would save him. Sammy shrugged with a chuckle, Castiel took a sip of the beer with an emotionless gaze on dean.