I'm sorry for you

Castiel walked along the neverending road as the tears stung, his body heavy as the weight of the emotions heaved their way on his back. Fast footsteps began to approach Castiel, the angel blade sleekly sliding down his sleeve as he held the handle. The footsteps staying steady, he turned around swiftly, the blade pointing to the person who approached him. The blade centimeters from the person's throat, Castiel glared at them "Dean." He hid the blade back into his sleeve. Dean with his hands up with surrender in the air and an uncomfortable smile across his face "Cas, was that necessary?" Castiel glared at Dean softly "Yes. What is it?" Castiel asked softly as he let himself unstiffen not preparing to fight dean "Cas don't think that I haven't noticed your cold shoulder and the angry glaring with the puffy eyes, or how about the fact you're barely talking to Sam or me" he said walking closer to Castiel. Dean inhaled softly their bodies a foot away from each other, Castiel gulped down some spit roughly despite his throat dry and his body tense. He wasn't sure what to say. "Cas?" Dean asked, Castiel wasn't sure what to do, his body and eyes filled with panic. Castiel watched Dean's eyes, those amazing green eyes that bounce from his own blue eyes, to his pale pink lips. Castiel looked away for a few seconds as his voice felt trapped into his esophagus "Dean" Castiel's voice broke from the anxious feeling that was sent through his body shaking his stomach. He couldn't handle all this, his eyes looking at Dean's again "I can't explain this to you" Castiel flinched feeling a hand sliver it's way to Castiel's shoulder "Castiel please." Seeing Cas so vulnerable and weak broke the beating heart that echoed into Dean's chest. Dean felt the butterflies clutter his stomach or perhaps it was the beers. Something inside Dean screamed out for Cas. Dean could feel himself giving in, feeling the stern muscle under his hand, curious if Castiel felt like that all over his body. Castiel looked at Dean with such awe and admiration. Dean felt himself succumb to those gorgeous blue eyes that even though they didn't glow they lit up every look that Castiel gave dean. Castiel kept eye contact as his words broke from his throat that prisoned them "Dean I think I like you. More than a friend or brother or best friend" Castiel confessed as his tears flowed without a hint of ending. How could he do this to Dean? Castiel felt Dean's grip on his shoulder tighten. Dean slowly allowed him and Castiel's bodies slowly inch together soon to break the emptiness between them.