The note

Dear bitch,

You were never my daughter the truth is your really my niece! Your REAL mom and dad died in a car crash. And ever since that day I've been forced to I tack care of your ungrateful ass! Oh, and you were like 3 at the time of there death. And if your wondering why I even bothered, it's because your dad was once in the army and I wanted a good background so I just had to use you to get what I needed! I never loved you. I just really hated you since you were born! Oh and my husband hated you so much that he doesn't even want to right you a letter! Suprise you much? Your step brother hates you too! So go and rote in hell. I hope I'll never see you ever again!

With all the hate in the world,

Your Aunt

( don't even think of calling OR writing)

I sigh and close the note. Looks like my whole life haves been alive. Surprising much? Not really. I really hate life.

3 weeks later

Okay so I've been in this hell hole for 3 weeks and I'm ready to kill raven! She s my roomy, but all she does is find any excuse to get out of work and make my life hell! "Hay bitch, you forgot to make MY lunch" snapped Raven. " No I didn't." I replied "we'll were is it?" She hissed.

R= Raven

I= Icy

I:

"You have legs don't, yah?"

R: of course!

I: you have hands too?

R: we're getting no were with this and yes I do!

I: they work right?

R: for the love of all pimps, yes!

I: then I don't see the problem. If you can walk and move, why can't you make your own lunch?

R: looks pissed

Go ....... To ......hell.... Icy

I: Raven, (pause for affect) i vacation there. Now get your ugly buck eyed face out of my fabulous one. Got it, get it, good.

I walked upstairs opened my diary and wrote this:

Darkness

It can be peaceful

Or it can be pain

I welcome both

It's like a thick ooze that won't let you go

But why even fight the darkness?

Why fight for an thing at all?

Well if you want to live another day and see another sunrise

Then the answers clear.

But what's your answer for living every day the WAY YOU do?

The end

Dairy I love life but I can except death if it comes.

(Sorry if this makes you suicidal)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I wrote the poem my self! I hope you like it, please comment I you want me to add more Poetry. Also comment and vote please!