Adopted part 2

"OMG!!!!!! It's one direction!" Yelled Raven "there here!" I just rolled eyes. I mean who is 1D? I bet there here just to adopte a kid for publisity. "Girls calm down!!" yelled Jacky A man comes and stands nexts to her. "Its just thier manager Simon Cowell.'' Jacky said this like the guy was the greatest thing to ever happen to man kind. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Simon smiled at us and said, 'you all know im here to adopt a kid for one direction, but I'll be put as your ligal gardian." All the girls simled and flicked their powdered pony tails over thier sholders. They all looked hyped up and ready to get called on. I however looked annoyed I new this for a fact. He started talking about how "the chosen one" wouldn't get to meet the boy's till they were at the house they lived in. I swear all the girls looked liked they were going to faint or bounce off the walls. The girl standing next to me, Alex I think? Grabbed my arm so tight that I think all the blood stopped flowing! "Ow! Alex what's the big deal? If your going to twist my arm off I'd prefer you'd do it when I'm dead." I snap at her. She looks shocked at my words and mumbles a quiet sorry. But this gained the attention of mr. Cowell. "Well aren't you a little firecracker." The way he said it wasn't a question but a statement. And boy if only he new. "I like Your attitude, what's your name?" Simon asks. "My names Icy Nomes, sir. And I'm 16 years old." I answered him. "Do you like one direction?" Ask Simon. I sigh and reply with anger, "no the hell I don't! They can rought in a hole for all I care. And who the bloody hell are they, any way! What they don't get enough stuff handed to them on golden platers!" After I let loose my rant I just relies what I said and I could just feel the blood drain from my face. I can see Jacky glaring at me and about a million more bitches glaring at me too. But the creepy part was when Simon started to laugh, and boy did he laugh. "oh the boys will just love you. How do feel adopting you?" Simon asks. " I think this is an opretunity of a life time and I'm going to take it!" I reply, my voice layered with happiness. This looks like a start to a new life. :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorry I haven't up dated in a while, and I know this chapters short and all but isn't a chapter better than no chapter?

Vote & comment