Adopted part 1

Everyone's talking about some boy band coming to adopt a kid. And if their coming to adopt why are all the older kids getting all dressed up? Oh, because they hope the band will pick them, not! The only direction their going is tords The little kids. I just hate it when a family comes looks at every kid ask a billion questions and then when it looks like there going to get a big kid since they talked mostly of kids from 13-18. but they come out and go strait to the little kids! Yep! All hope goes out the window. I sigh and see a nice limo pull up. Wait! A limo! So it seems a bunch of rich people are coming to adopt. Great. Not the sarcasm. I got up and looked at my self. White hair in a bun, a black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and black boots. I smile and walk down stairs. "Icy get your wig on!" Hissed Jacky the owner. I walk over to the closet and pull out a brown wig. Looks like I'm a brunett today. And the only reaon I'm wearing this wig is because Jacky doesn't like white. So she buys me my own wig collection. When I turn to look at the door a hundred screams echo throw the orphanage. Looks like their here. And I bet all hell is going to break lose.

---------------------,----------------)(-(---(-)--(6-),-,,-),--,)-()-)(-()-()---)-)-)-)-(),)-,(-)(,-(-,(-----,)(,)-?(-)),,-

Sorry I haven't up loaded in awhile hope you like it