2.Ragging

Jenny continuously watching those senior students, they gesturing with eachother and laughing with cruelty. She wanted to avoid them as she seems so nervous and holding books in her hands.
Those senior students were none other then the most popular plastics of university, Tia, Sassy and Lilly.
Tia, group leader, beautiful, gorgeous, fashionable and belong to the very rich family in this way she was full of attitude. Whatever she wear, it became new fashion and every girl in university tried to follow her new look. Lilly and Sassy were only two side friends with a blank mind, just followed the orders of Tia.
Tia went closer to the Jenny and snatched her bag, threw it towards Lilly, then Lilly laughed as soon as Jenny took off her hands to get back the bag Lilly threw it towards Sassy. Jenny was feeling grumpy and wanted to get rid off this mess but couldn't do anything because of nervousness.
Tia, " oh my God! Look at her, she is nerd and how she became nervous".
Lilly, "she looks like maid, please clean my sandle".
Sassy," stop it Lilly, don't bother her".
Hey girl wanna drink water? Sassy poured water on her bag and threw it on the floor.
Jenny took her bag rubbed it with the tissue papers, she didn't say anything only tried to ignored them and moved forward towards the corridor.