022🧡

Alexis was in her bedroom at the manor. She wasn't able to move. Her mother was going to die if she stopped her sister from marrying the dark lord.

The tears were pouring down her cheeks. The door opened and Narcissa walked in. "Alexis. Please. You have to understand."

"Understand what? My little sister is being forced to marry the dark lord! How the fuck do you think that makes me feel? I can't say anything either cause you'll die," Alexis sobbed.

Narcissa pulled her close and sighed. "It's going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to her. I promise."

"But you can't stop it mother. She's going to be forced into having sex with him. She is fourteen years old," Alexis said as she paced the bedroom.

"Do you think I want my daughter going through this? I don't. And you cannot think I do. I would do anything I could to save her. To save her from this?" She said.

Alexis wiped her tears away. She sighed. "I need to go back to school. I told Draco I'd go back soon," she mumbled.

"Alexis-."

"Save it."

***
Alexis walked down to the foyer. She saw Grace and sighed. "I know. If I could, I'd save you from it. But I can't."

"I don't want to marry him," Grace sobbed.

Alexis pulled her close. She sighed. "I'm on your side. And I'll find a way to get you out of this. I promise you," she told her.

"Please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry."

****
Severus looked up as Alexis walked in. She was in hysterics. "Alexis?"

"Did you know? Did you know that my baby sister has to marry the dark lord? That my mother can't do anything to help as the unbreakable vow was made?!" She yelled.

Severus frowned. "I didn't know about the vow. I knew about the wedding. Your father is doing this because of how he failed to get the prophecy. He wants to regain his standing," he told her.

Alexis shook her head. "This isn't fucking happening! She isn't marrying him," she spat.

"You don't have a choice. Your mother will die. Your sister will be slaughtered."

***
Alexis and Severus had ended up having sex. She was angry. And he had seduced her. She was angry at how she had given in.

Draco found her walking along the corridor. "Well? What's happened?" He asked.

Alexis wiped away her tears. She looked to him. "It's bad. It honestly is," she sobbed.

"What?"

"Grace has to marry the dark lord. Mother made the unbreakable vow. It's really bad Draco. Grace begged me to not leave her. I just...I don't know what I can do," Alexis told her.

Draco paled as he looked to her. "We need to get her out of there. Today," he told her.

"We can't. Mother will die."

Draco felt himself tearing up. He pulled his sister close. "We're going to fix this. I promise. I don't know how. But I know we will."

***
Severus walked into his private chambers. He saw Alexis sitting there. "I owe you an apology. I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"You silly girl. If you think I don't care, you are wrong. You are the one person I care about," Severus said.

Alexis stood up. She pulled him close and kissed him. "I think I love you."

Severus smiled. He held her close. But would everything work out between them? Or would it just go completely wrong for her?