006. - blind date

"Hello and welcome to the one and only astrology based dating show on Twitch! I am your host, Mona Mesgistus and you're watching Disney Channel!"

You were sat muted on a call with Mona as she invited you to her blind date sort of show. Well, it wasn't really Mona's doing and more off the twins.

The other day, you brought up the idea of Aether helping you with this Alhaitham problem. As a solution, apparently he and Lumine messaged Mona to put me on her internet show to 'forget' about the whole situation.

Whatever it is, you were highly suspicious of both of them.

"Please welcome our guest, Y/N!" She introduces you as you unmuted to say hello.

You could see her chat going wild as many tried to guess who will Mona pair with you.

"Now, before we start, what would you like to have in a partner?" Monas asks, as she grabs a notebook containing names.

"Well, I guess I'd go with someone smart, I guess... tall? And someone who has a great personality!"

"Hmm... My predictions were right! You would like this person!"

This was the gimmick of her show. She predicts someone you'd go for before hand and when she asks you what qualities you'd want in a partner, she picks from a few different people to set up with you. Depending on the compatibility of you both within the first few sentences, she would be able to guess how good you both would be in the future.

Usually, she's able to make two pairs date for a long time. She was pretty good at it, honestly.

"You already have someone for me?" You asked.

"If I'm being honest, I knew from the start. You both are bound to get together!"

"Oh? And who might this be?"

"Well... Before we add him, I'd like to say that don't kill me for this. I am doing this base on what the stars tell me."

Oh dear... You did not like where this was going.

"Okay... Who is he?"

"Me."

The said guy unmuted himself and opened his camera. It was Alhaitham. So this was Aether's plan all along.

"So as you both know, you both get to know each other for at least 20 minutes. And once it's up, you decide if you wanna keep your date. Any questions?"

"Yeah so... What's your role in this?" Alhaitham asks.

"Your matchmaker of course! I'll be out of the call watching the stream as I guess what's the probability of you both getting together." Mona explains.

You just stared at the screen in shock. "Well, I'll be back in 20 minutes. Enjoy your date!"

And with that, she left the call leaving you and Alhaitham.