First day

^Picture of Jasmine^

My I phone (6 generation white and silver) woke me up from it's alarming at 6:45am this morning but I pressed snooze because I'm a teen I need my sleep but my mom came into my room at 7:00am and threaten to wake me u with a hose. So I woke up made my bed went into my washroom brushed my teeth scraped my tongue with the tongue scrapper and used mouthwash then I washed my face. After all of that good stuff I went back into my room and put on some real clothes. So I changed into black high wasted skinny jeans and a white satin chiffon tank top with gladiator sandals without heels because I really hate heels. Then I brushed my long brownish more black hair and while I was looking in the mirror suddenly remember that I today was the first day of my last year of high school and jumped to my phone and texted my best friend Vanessa . Oh my name is Jasmine Ponds and I am 17 years old. Once I was done texting Vanessa Clark I went down to the kitchen and ate my breakfast and crept on Instagram." Do you want me to walk you to school or drop you"? Asked my mom. Mom I'm in grade 12 now you don't have to walk me or drive me it's just across the street I can walk by myself."but...fine,love you". By mom love you. Before I left I said good bye to my dad and dog then picked up my back pack and went to school. Once I got there I saw Vanessa and ran over to her and gave her a big hug and she gave me a hug to we may be best friends but we don't usually see each other in the summer.