My BFF First Date

In Miami it rains not that often but when it does its dread full. After my shift was done I went outside and it stopped raining and it was some what sunny. So I hoped into my car started the engine and the radio play and the song love me like you do by Ellie Goulding so I changed it and put on Beyonce Smashed into you from my phone started to sing along. Then when I got home I put my keys on the table, took of my rain boots and went up stairs grabbed my back pack and got my chemistry and math homework out and work on that until I was done then I put it back into my back pack. Since the work out gym opened today again I didn't have to do my workout after school. Then I went and pulled out my phone and checked my news feed on Instagram and laid on my bed and relaxed. Awhile later I texted Vanessa.

Jasmine: Hey.

Vanessa: Hey.

Jasmine: How was going home with Corner?

Vanessa: First of all it's Connor lol and it was great. Were going on our first date Friday night @6:00.

Jasmine: I don't care what his name is as long as he can take care of u cause I can protect u 4ever but I can now if he ever hurts you. Any ways you can have a sleep over ate my house and I can do your hair and make up and you can borrow my some of my clothes.

Vanessa: Aww thanks I'll protect you to. Sure I can come.

Jasmine: Yay! Just be sure 2 remember to bring the essentials.

-tooth brush
-floss
-pillow
- Pyjamas
-your hair brush
-clothes 4 the next
- and all your toiletries because your going to take a shower here so you don't smell. LOL JK. and another thing ask "Corner" to pick u up at my house.

Vanessa: Lol okay. and for the last time it's corner I mean Connor.

Jasmine: told u it was confusing LoL.

Vanessa: shut up. Lol. ttyl

Jasmine: ttyl

Three days later...

Vanessa's P.O.V

So today's the big day it my first date with Connor. after school I'm having a some what of a sleep over with Jasmine. So after school was done I told Connor to pick me up at Jasmine's house. Then I walked home then did my small amount of homework I got today and that took about thirty minutes. After I was done I changed into my uniform for work and took my phone and keys and drove to work. I had fast shift so it ended at 4:30 because I had my date tonight and I hardly have a fast shift so my boss didn't mind that I went home early today. Once I got home I went into my room and packed the essentials Jasmine told me to pack. after word I took all the stuff out of my back pack and put everything in there and put it into the back seat of my car. Then I drove to Jasmine's house and took my bag and went up to her front door. Jasmine open it and she was wearing Walmart track pants and a grey hoodie. I asked her "why she was wearing that" and she replied by saying" I'm not the one going on the date so come on!" Then we both laughed and I followed her up to her room. " okay you go take a shower and I will pick out you clothes from my closet" Mint said and I said "okay". and I grabbed my towel and my toiletries bag and went into her wash room but first I brush my teeth because your never sure what your going to do. Then I took a shower and applied body wash, shampoo, and conditioner, and after applied lotion. Later I rapped an extra towel on my head for my hair to dry a little bit before she's torches it with heat. Since she has a washroom attached to her room I walked in with a towel rapped around my body and saw the beautifulest outfit she picked out for me from her closet but of course I brought my own under garments. She picked out a dark grey chiffon cropped halter top, light washed distressed high wasted skinny jeans, and these beautiful black suede booties with I little heel. I told her I loved it because she and I don't really where dresses a lot so this was perfect. and I also asked why is there no coat or anything not that I'm complaining. " because he has to offer you his jacket if he notices your cold. thats how you know the relationship is real. But I don't care if I'm cold I rather bring my own. I have commitment issues so I can't be in a relationship". Mint says. "Genius" I say while picking the up the clothes and go into the washroom. When I come out I look in the mirror and I admire my self and then Mint" says it 5:15 let's do your hair and makeup. we let the towel out of my hair and then mint detangles it with I wide tooth comb then sprays a leave in conditioner and a heat protectant. after she blow dry it with a brush a hair drier and curls it the parts my hair on the side and put hair spray in it. then. She does my makeup she puts on mascara, applies eye liner, puts on lip balm. Soon it was 5:55pm and we waited down stairs. Then we heard a knock it was Connor I stand up to open the door but Jasmine beats me to it. she open it an sees Connor then he says is "Vanessa there"? Then mint says yes and does the thing that dads do asks so I her dad today so when will you be dropping her off?"she says then he says" nine " "make it eight thirty" she say then asks a few more question in a different room. finally she lets him meet me.

Connor's P.O.V

Once Jasmine stops asking me question I saw Vanessa... she looked beautiful more then usual then jasmine opens the door and said says "you crazy kids" have fun and I had my arm around her and she says "not to low mr." So I raised it higher. we went to see a movie called " the last goal" since we both love sports we wanted to watch that movie and got popcorn, and two drinks. and guess what we both got our favourite and it was the same... DR.Pepper! once the movie was done we walked out of the movie theatre and I noticed that she was cold so I have her my rugby jacket to wear. Then I dropped her back at Jasmine's house and I saw jasmine looking through her window then when she saw me she stopped. Then when I walked her up she said "I love you more then friends Connor" and then that's when I blushed and I kissed her. after she kissed me back. Then and There that's when I realized I loved her.

Authors note: did you like this chapter more then the last hope you did.more chapters on the way for me to write and more for you to read. be sure to vote and comment love you bye.