1.Happy Birthday, Kitten

Smut

Smut

Story made by : @3Disaster_ Gay3

https://archiveofourown.org/works/42705222/chapters/107281794#workskin

(Spoiler alert, with catradora one-shots you will see this person a lot)

Words:4432
--------------------------------------

Catra is sitting on a puffy ottoman she use to call too 'princessy' for her, but now is very comfortable. She's staring at herself in the mirror, brows knitted as she looks at Glimmer pulling her hair back with some weird wand thing. "are you sure you know what you're doing sparkles?"

Glimmer rolls her eyes. "yes. Trust me, it will look really nice." As she curls her hair and then lightly brushes it out to give it a wavy look.

Catra is nervously placing her hands on her knees, bent towards each other in the dress she picked out. She usually sticks to pants that feel like second skin. It gives her agility and makes her feel she can run much faster if she needs it.

But she doesn't really need to be that fast anymore, or secretive. she's going through a lot of powerful changes, letting go of everyday things she use to do to protect herself.

Now, she can let herself explore the feeling of satin fabric falling around her in a halo, giving her plenty of air and a nice feeling when she sits down.

It's kind of like she's surrounded by blankets, they're just a different fabric. Also, she likes that Adora blushes when she sees her in them all the time. She wonders if she'll ever get bored if she sees her in them a lot, so she makes sure to keep them for special occasions.

And today should be a very special occasion if she's understood correctly. Filled with things that make her feel good inside, one of them is seeing that look in Adora's eyes.

"All done!" Glimmer announces as she takes a lock of Catra's hair and places it softly on Catra's shoulder falling to her chest.

The catgirl touches the ends of her hair, feeling the strands of it rolling between her fingers. Her eyes are locked on it in the mirror. "I like it, thanks, sparkles." Catra says quietly.

Glimmer smiles and leans down, holding both of Catra's shoulders and looks her in the eyes through the mirror with a smile. "you're welcome."

Catra chuckles. "no horde scum this time?"

Glimmer straightens her back and stretches. "no, you get a pass on your birthday."

Catra laughs as she turns to the side, her legs getting some much needed stretching of their own from their earlier confined space in the vanity. "oh really?"

Glimmer narrows her eyes. "don't push it."

Catra's squeaky laugh welcomes Adora into the room, and the blonde couldn't be happier.