Afterclass stories

A/n : I'll try to update as soon as possible

*the answer to Mikasa's question in the previous chapter

"many battles"

Mikasa is shocked and Mikasa then asked you.

"You mean you also participated in every Naval Battles for 2 centuries?! Is that what you are trying to tell me?!"

"No,but i do Watch and learn"

Mikasa kept talking.

"Wait! So you are telling me that you weren't even involved in any naval battles?! Are you telling me that you weren't even fighting during the major naval battles during the 1940s?!" - Mikasa asked. 

"Did you just watch?! Did you just witnessed thousands of ships fight eachother!" - Mikasa said

"Of course not, I mean I haven't participated in any naval war since 1881 and yes I saw it all"

Mikasa asked, "So all you did was just go to different battles and just watch?! Have you watched the battle of midway or the battle of Pearl Harbor?!" 

"Did you witness the sinking of the HMS Hood or the German Battleship Bismarck?!" - Mikasa asked.

"I didn't see it directly, I just knew it"

Mikasa asked again.

"So you didn't see it in person. Then are you telling me that you found out about all those battles months or years later after those battles ended?" - Mikasa asked.

"Yes ,like that"

Mikasa said, "Then...Then that must mean...You must be a very important and historical figure to not fight in those naval battles...You were probably the only few Kansen that weren't involved in those battles, right? - Mikasa asked.

"Not because I'm someone important, but because I'm no longer fit for that battle. Although ,i still have a mission right now"

Mikasa asked you what kind of mission you currently have.

"What kind of mission do you have right now?" - Mikasa asked.

Mikasa was very curious.

"Do you really want to know?"

Mikasa said, "Yes, I do want to know! Tell me what kind of mission you currently have now! Tell me! Tell me!"

Mikasa is now very very interested because she thinks that you have a very important and historical mission.

"My stated mission today is to promote understanding of the Navy's role in war and peace through educational outreach, historical demonstration, and active participation in public events as part of the Naval History & Heritage Command."

Mikasa looked amazed.

She said, "Wait a minute. Do you mean that your mission is to make people understand about the Navy's role in War and Peace?! Have you been doing this for over 2 centuries?"

Mikasa was now more interested in you.

"I think so"

Mikasa was very shocked.

Mikasa said, "So...So...You actually became a history teacher to make people understand about the Navy's role in War and Peace too?!"

Mikasa was more amazed by what you were telling her.