Just Take a Look (Right?)

AN : I remember my password now

You then walked alongside Queen Elizabeth after that

After walking for a while, you two finally arrived at the Iron Blood dorms.

It was a more militaristy dorm, compared to the other dorms in the Azur Lane Academy. The dorms look slightly dark too.

You then saw a few Iron Blood ships around the dorm area, most of them carrying boxes or moving stuff around.

You and Queen Elizabeth went to explore the Iron Blood dorms together. You two looked around the area. You also heard a lot of loud sounds coming from the Iron Blood dorm's storage area.

"I'll take a look there"

You then tried to make your move towards the Iron Blood dorms' storage area.

When you and Queen Elizabeth walked inside, you guys soon noticed Tirpitz and her team of shipgirls. They were all moving items out of boxes and transporting those items.

Tirpitz suddenly turned around, and she noticed you two.

"Oh... Teacher and Queen Elizabeth is here." - Tirpitz said.

"I am sure you are not here to interfere with our work, are you?" - Tirpitz asked.

"Not really, just wanna take a look"

Tirpitz then smiled at you and Queen Elizabeth.

"Well, if you two are curious about what we are working on over here, I wouldn't mind you guys looking around for a bit." - Tirpitz replied.

"So... What exactly are you guys doing?" - Queen Elizabeth asked to Tirpitz.

"We are moving some of our old items... We are cleaning out our storage area and re-organizing it. It's a big project, but it's almost done." - Tirpitz told you two.

"I See"

As you guys looked at the Iron Blood dorm's storage area, you soon noticed a lot of old stuff and items piled up right now.

You noticed a lot of shipgirl uniforms, weapons, ammunition, food supplies, etc.

You and Queen Elizabeth probably realized that Iron Blood ships were probably organizing their stuff, and maybe getting ready for the future.

"So, you throw that away or something else?"

Tirpitz then looked at you and Queen Elizabeth.

"Most of these are stuff that we will throw away, yes" - Tirpitz replied.

"But, some of the supplies here are still useful. These equipment and shipgirl uniform could still be of some use for some shipgirls in the Dorms." - Tirpitz continued.