I'm gonna kill an immortal being

"Some say the world will end in fire

"Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire. But if I had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction, ice is also great and would suffice."

"He did what!?"
"Can you stop yelling?"
"NO!"
"All I said was that Edward proposed."

The twins were sitting in the living room, on the couch, facing each other. Bella said she had something important to tell Elijah. Little did Elijah know that it was to tell him a certain sparkling fairy had proposed to his sister.

Elijah sprang up off of the couch and headed for the door.
"Eli, where are you going?" Bella asked, walking after him
"I'm gonna kill an immortal being." He said with a sadistic smile on his face as he rushed out the door and into the truck.

Bella tried to follow after him, but with her having no car, it was hard, and she just stood in the middle of the road watching him speed in the direction of the Cullens. She had tried to look for Elijah's keys but didn't know where he had hidden them. A while later, Eli came home with a satisfied look on his face.
"You didn't actually kill him, did you?" Bella asked, a little worried
"No, but I got Rosalie to rip his arm off." He told her with a childlike grin and walked to his room.

Bella's POV:

Jacob hadn't talked to me in weeks. I wanted to make things right. So, I was going to go to his place and talk to him, but when I tried to start up the truck, it wouldn't turn over. I knew the battery wasn't dead because Eli had used the car a little over an hour ago. I heard a loud crashing noise and figured it was Edward. I looked over, and he was sitting next to me in the truck.

"You scared me," I told him.
"You going down to the reservation?" He asked, completely ignoring what I said
"How did you...Alice. Hey, did you do this to my truck?" I asked him, annoyed
"Bella, you have to understand. Your safety is everything to me."
"Jacob's not gonna hurt me."
"Not intentionally, but the wolves have no control."
Now I was starting to get annoyed. I just wanted to see my friend and try to make things right, and he's keeping me from that.