(2 ☆) A Hellish Fool

I'm gonna try to update this story every Monday,Wednesday, and Friday! Now let us begin,

Naruto POV

As I was dancing, those eyes kept glaring at me. I shall never show any emotion beside what my performance desires. Of course eyes were grazing over me like a leech on its food.

But this one was, was rather explicit. It made me shiver and made my body yearn for protection from them. I knew they would not look away. Thankfully it was my last performance. I had went back stage after I had bowed to the audience. Then even back in my room, I felt the eyes rubbing against me.

I kept trying to look, I found nothing. Until I saw a little spot of brown hair. I had sniffed it or and it was familiar

"Do you think it's the dog kid?"

The fox had suggested to me in my mindscape.

"I think it may just be, I can't wait to embarrass him" I had said to my little fox friend inside me.

Even if I am still human with a god inside me, Ive became sneaky and developed good smelling, so of course I went up to the little man.

"Stalking me now are we, Kiba."

Kiba POV

As I was staring at Naruto, all of a sudden he disappeared! All I did was blink!

Now why was I stalking Naruto is your question. Well it's because tonight he's supposed to lose his virginity, well it's what lot of people did... Ever since I met Naruto that day when we were younger, I just loved his beautiful eyes! They were so pretty...Besides that, I've always found Naruto intriguing. He usually flirted with me whenever he saw me, and we hung out a lot!

He always teased me and said I was like a drooling dog since I stared at him, and I took total offense! He knows I work with tons of dogs! I'm basically a dog! B-but not like in a fetish way! I just grew up around them! But anyways,

Naruto had appeared behind me grabbing my shoulders as his hot breath cut into my ear. I flinched then my face started burning itself alive. He caught me! Even though Naruto was a bit shorter then me (An inch or 2) he was still more dominant.

I started freezing not knowing what to say, but my mouth should have cut itself off.

"I uhm y-you pretty, uh I mean you d-do good, and uh s-sexy wait I mean-" I was a complete mess.

"You think I'm sexy Kiba? You're so adorable"

Naruto had cut into my ear again, making me shiver. If I get dominated by this fox, Sasukes gonna scream at me!

"Say Kiba, I have a little deal, to propose to you" The Goddess said louder, making me embarrassed. What if someone heard us!- he's so reckless!

"W-well what is it....?" I said quietly, being very embarrass and shameful

"If you become my dog, I'll let you go and turn not you into the council." The blonde said as he slowly put his hands over my shoulders exploring my chest "I've always wanted a little pet." He said as he kept exploring my chest.

What happened to the sweet little boy who knew nothing?! What monster took over him?!

Naruto kept adventuring his hands along my chest, but slowing down when he got to my nipples. He flicked one of them and it got fully erect, embarrassing! He kept rubbing both of them as I kept groaning.

"So what will it be, puppy?" Naruto said as he finally pinched my nipples making me moan loudly. Isn't he aware of his surroundings?!

As I started becoming red fast then a blooded corpse, I started to get shaky. He needed to stop before I fell, so I answered him.

"I-I'll do it, just please..ngh..stop touching my chest..haa~
..." I said embarrassed, as he stopped touching me and let me fall into his arms

"What a good little puppy, don't worry I got you now..." My new 'owner' said as he held me in his arms while my legs trembled.
He turned me to face him and held his hand out as a collar appeared.

A dark Autumn brown color collar wrapped around my neck, with a dog paw print tag saying my name imprinted on pure gold. There was a mini dress collar on it, making my collar look like a tie. Naruto wrapped his hand on it and pulled me closer, putting our foreheads together

"You, Kiba Inazuka, is now my dog. You will always protect me and be loyal. You break these terms and you will be punished by the Kyubi himself, understood?" The tayu asked me as a glow started coming around us.

"Y-yes!" I said, very nervously. An auora of gold and dancing foxes appeared around us. All of a sudden it bursted, and Naruto pulled my head into his chest. He pat my head gently and stroked it, ruffling it along the way.

"Now, help me get ready you little doggy!
" The blonde said as he giggled. I began helping him put on all the things that he could not without struggling, while I was blushing due to his exposed body.

I know it was really short but I just wanted to give y'all something!! Like I said I'll try updating Monday Wednesday and Friday, and Sunday's if I feel like it!! (PA, America time zone!)