Chapter 2: A new friend.

Sorry this chapter is soooo late, school is ending and stuff needs to be done, This chapter is way longer from the first one. Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

e sat out in the water on a surfboard, I'm guessing waiting for a wave. His bright orange hair was blowing in the wind, like something out of a movie. Sadly his back was to me so I couldn't see his face. He suddenly turned around and jumped up on his board Now i've seen people surf but only in movies, this was way better.He knew what he was doing and boy he was ripping it up out there, until he was blindsided by another wave causing him to fall off. His board came up but for some reason he didnt. I quickly sat up on my bed,where did her go?! Is he drowning?!

Thankfully he came up, he climbed onto his board panting from what I can see. The ginger started to swim towards the shore, I wonder if he has any tattoos? I mean I do, I'm almost covered but my back, parts of my legs and a spot on my neck. Lots of people don't like tattoos, but I think they tell a story. On the other hand I have some pretty stupid tattoos, like I have a confusing icecream cone. The reason for this is cause an old friend of mine has a band and says it in one of his songs, stupid right? Another one I have is a MOB tattoo which means Money Over Bitches . Yea, lets just say out of all my tattoos my mom didn't like that one. Tattoos are cool in all but lets get back to the problem at hand.The surfing ginger.

As he ran out of the water I noticed he did have some tattoo, from what I could see he had some on his arms and neck but the one that stood out the most was a tribal looking cat on his chest. It looked amazing and the fact that it was color was even cooler, it fit him. I wish I could see the other somes but my eyesight isn't all that goodplus it was kind of far away.The surfer laid his board on the ground and sat down next to it, then ran a hand through his orange hair. I wonder how long he's been out here, because clearly he has a sunburn. Maybe I could bring him a water, maybe this is my chance to make a friend! But I missed my chance. Another guy with a black surfboard was walking towards him, his skin was very tain and he had long black brownish hair. He sat down next to the ginger and slapped his stomach which caused him to quickly sit up . I laughed to myself as the sunburned boy pushed the tan boy. I guess their friends.

" Their cute. "I gasped and fell off my bed and onto the wood floor, I looked up to see my Mom smiling at me.

" What the hell Mom? " I groaned and she leaned over and slapped my shoulder.

" Dont cuss! " She chuckled, " So which one were you checking out? "

" The tattooed ginger. " I sighed before climbing back onto the bed

." Ohhh he's cute. Austin, why don't you go talk to him?" You see unlike my Mom I am as blind as a bat

." How can you tell if he's cute if he's facing the other way?" I asked.She gave me that knowing Mother smile,

" Because I saw him when we first got here! "I rolled my eyes at her and she pinched my shoulder .

" Ouch! "

" Austin Robert Carlile, do not roll your eyes at me. " She laughed, " This is your chance to make a friend, "She wiggled her eyebrows." Maybe even more then a friend. "I could feel my face heat up. One thing about my Mom is that she doesnt judge, so coming out to her was easy and frankly my Dad didn't care.

" Mom I just got here, can't I just rest before you play match maker?"She sat up and messed my hair up,

" Do whatever you want sweetheart." she started to walk out my room, " Remember to use a condom! " she yelled before shutting the door.