Chapter 5c: The Reveal

Rocky/ 3rd POV

Pin: w- WHY!?

Pin tried not to cry but looked real angry.

Yo yo Ball: huh. Should've known. Especially you Pin! Although, I can't say I blame Teardrop.

Teardrop: So you're saying you suspected me from the get go didn't you? What was the giveaway?

How did Yo Yo Ball guess the right person?

Yesterday at the garden
Today during the trial
At the beginning of the program

Yesterday at the garden *

I GOT IT!!!

Rocky: is it because of the garden Pin and Coiny were working on?

Yo yo Ball: Yeah. I saw Coiny being a jerk and treating Teardrop in a toxic way. And when Coiny was found dead, first person that came to mind? You.

Ice Cube: nice point. But Teardrop-
Rocky: You have the third DNB. You also didn't intend on killing someone. Mostly did what you did to get back at Coiny for being a prick to you.

Teardrop: Yeah. When I pushed Coiny down the stairs, I wasn't trying to kill him. Just get back at him, like you said. But when I pushed him too hard, he seemed to have taken hardcore hits as he fell and died. I quickly cleaned up the blood and hid the cleaning supplies, since I know it would only be a matter of time before Coiny's body would get discovered.

Rocky: so let me sum up what we have...

K/N

I was really pissed about how Coiny and Pin treated me. Even if I do beat the living hell out of them, I still won't feel better after what they did. Then I saw Coiny on the second floor. He was by himself.
I then took the opportunity to push him down the stairs. But I think I pushed too hard and accidentally killed him. I was mad at him still, but I do feel guilty and regret. So just to hide some of my tracks, I destroyed Coiny's DNB by dunking it into glue, and hid all the cleaning supplies I used to clean up the body. I got the glue from Coiny's room, who was now dead,since I know he sold mostly glue. I read it in his secret, learning that he was a fraud.

Rocky

I get it about right?

TEARDROP WET SAD!!!!!!!

Teardrop: You're a clever guy Quartzile.
Yeah I did it.
MonoAnnouncer, I'm ready.

MonoAnnouncer: Ya READY!? SAY LESS!!!!

VOTES

TEARDROP: 19
Pin: 1

Why did Pin have a vote?
"Sorry Pin, but you and him did drive her to this." Needle said hugging Teardrop.
However, some of us quickly took great admiring to our shoes all of a sudden.
"WELL RIGHT FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THE ROW! THE MURDERER FOR CHEATY CHEAPSKATE COINY CENTS THE ULTIMATE SALESMAN IS...

TEARDROP WET SAD!!!!!!!!!" MonoAnnouncer yelled.

Snowball, Eraser and Water Bottle sighed in relief.

Unlike Golfball, Teardrop didn't have an intention to kill. Just an intention on hurting someone. Unfortunately it went so far that he died.

"Anyways Teardrop, you've earned a penalty!" MonoAnnouncer said. The sailor looked up at MonoAnnouncer. "LADIES AND GENTS, ITS TIME FOR TEARDROP WET SAD'S SECRET: SHE KILLED SOMEONE!!!!

Some of us gasped.

Teardrop: it was a middle school bully who hated me for no reason. She'd make fun of me for being mute. Heh. So I bought some poison and placed it in her drink, killing her. Nobody suspected a thing and I got away with it.
Pin: HOW ARE YOU OKAY WITH THIS!?
Teardrop: How were you okay with treating me so horribly?
Pin: ...
Teardrop smirked.
Yo yo Ball: But There's still 1 thing I don't get; where did Golfball's DNB go? Did you take it?
Teardrop: Maybe. Funny thing is that Pin had thrown dirt on my raincoat and Coiny used it on the ground for the soil. It had my DNB on it, so Pin and Coiny went smashy smashy all over it and it broke.

Ice Cube: So you have GB's DNB. I see.

MonoAnnouncer: Now then, I've prepared a very special punishment for THE SUPER HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL ULTIMATE SAILOR!!!!
SPOILER! BIG WAVES AHOY!!!!!!"

1/31/2023

Did you like MonoAnnouncer's spoiler for TD's execution? See you Sunday.