Life update

♡ Tara ♡

Real life shit is so tangled. It would never start like a movie nor end like a book. you will your storyteller but not writer. It would neither starts like you choose nor goes like you choose. It will decide to end without telling you. But in my case atleast it shows some respect and informed me.

I have meningioma. Got my report two days earlier and boom! just in second my whole life starts to collapse. Luckily for me it informed me earlier before being shattered completely, which i don't know is a good or bad thing . It is a good thing that it informed me earlier and there can be some tiny miny chances that i can save myself. And bad thing is because well damnit your life is ending not suddenly but slowly and painfully.

The fear will for always stuck with you that maybe today is your last day, no, not today well maybe tomorrow. And i can live with everything but fear. Life is a bitch. But you know what I'm not gonna sit at home and curse it. I will go outside live my normal life as usual and enjoy every second i have left.
But......
As i said life is bitch i was not wrong, just when i thought I'm gonna enjoy it i got a phone call from my mother telling me that my cousin who is two years younger than me is getting married.

When she got engaged my mother cried the most not because she love her so much that her eyes started watering with the thought of her having broom in hand and sweeping whole house. But because she is younger and getting married earlier than me.

According to indian families real life starts after the marriage,when you make your own family, live with your loved one, not like me living alone on different continents enjoying your freedom.

And my mummy as being a typical Indian mother never left a chance to taunt me about it. I know that she is right,that i should maybe get married and settle down but its not that simple to find "the one". My mother is so lucky that she found her soulmate in arrange marriage. But i don't think that i will ever be able to find him now that I know I'm dying. Now, i can't even think about marriage , it just not in my priority list anymore.

And after telling my mother about my illness i don't think it will be in her as well.
As every other girl i also wants a perfect wedding with perfect red and golden lehenga and that traditional jewellery which my mother saved for me from her wedding ,with a perfect wedding reception and most importantly with that one perfect person who will stay with me through up and down of life. But i have not found that for myself yet and don't think i will ever find him now that i know i don't have time for that nor guts. Okay, I'm not gonna think about it any more or else I'll start crying and ruin my makeup.

Right now, I'm in aeroplane. Flying from Australia to india. I moved to Australia for my graduation from University of Melbourne. After graduation i thought i will move back India but i got really great job offer. so, i decided to stay in Australia. It is so convenient for me now here that i barely think leaving here. But my mother is afraid of height and can't fly to me so i go visit her whenever i got time. I love her so much. So for her sake, I'm going to india.

~~~
Thank you guys for reading it through hope you enjoy it. It just a little discription about what is going on , where are we going with the story and all.

Hope you have a great day.

Please vote , comments your views and share it with your friends.