Revenge

"I.... Ani I didn't do that on purpose" I blurt hesitately looking up at him as he stand from sofa with stiff jaw.

He started walking away from me towards the kitchen. I thought he must have been there to take the stain out so I followed him. And that was where I was wrong.

"I'm sorry. Please let me do that. I'll wash it and will return it to you till then you can borrow some of bhai's clothe" i said as I followed him to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked when i show him taking down some a box from one of the shelf and stupidity walking closer to him.

"Taking my revenge" he said as he put his hand in the container and take out with a fistful of flour in it .

I sensed the atmosphere and I realised what was happening and what is about to happen. So, I ran to the Other side of counter which lay exactly on the centre of the kitchen which was used to be my dinning area in childhood.

Still remember when ma used to drag me out of my room from late night study session and feed me churma with her hands.

"Okay,.. Ani this is not fair, I only drop tiny bit of coffee on your shirt which as I'm insisting I can wash and take stain out of it." I said as I walked right and left of the other side of counter and he does the same.

"You don't know how much this shirt cost me, probably more than your face." He mutter with a grin and 'feeling good' expression on that roast  and i have to say it was good one.

I ran out of the kitchen in the living area and I was 0.11 second close to reach the other side of couch and was about head out of house when an magnetic force of pull drag me to his chest and rubbed flour all over my face.

And then my feet again stumbled on something, was falling so i grab whatever or whoever was in front of me , I grabbed his shirt which was torn by sudden force and him falling onto me while I fall on sofa.

Both stay in same position, lost in eachother eye like our survival depends on it. like It was needy.

"I .. got an idea" I said with a small chuckle and then grabbed his face with one hand while rubbing my flour face to his clean one . His beard gonna give me scratches but i couldn't care less .

And i rubbed my face to his so hard but...

But he didn't protest. He didn't do anything. He could have stopped me. so i stopped.

And looked at him who was already looking at me with seductive smirks which give room to his dimple as well making him sexy and cute at the same time.

"Why'd you stop?" He said with a small grin.

I..... just looked at him confusingly again giving him expression to which he chuckled again.

Oh boy, I can't handle his chuckled which again sets off butterflies.

"Huh?.. you were enjoying all this?" I asked out of curiosity raising eyebrows.

"I enjoy every second when I'm with you" he said so lowly that i couldn't have heard it if weren't so close.

"What?" I asked thinking I've heard something wrong.

With that he stands up from above me with a full smile , with his teeth, dimples yes, the second one which i didn't knew even existed if I didn't saw it with eyes today.

Omg,.. he's doing that again. He's again playing with my feelings only to embarrass me later about it like last time.

On my school's farewell i told him in front of everyone that i like him only to get bunch of laughter out of him and insult.

Can't ever forget that night.

"Where are you going?"I asked as i saw him moving towards door.

"Home to clean this mess" he replied point to his face and then shirt.

"What about shopping?"

"Well, you can borrow some of Priya's clothe. She got great taste in clothes but not in men."

I don't know why, but he don't like Rahul for some reason.

"What about the mess which you mr. Revenge taker created in my house. What about that ? Huh who's gonna clean that" i said pointing towards the flour which is spread all over the house.

" What question is that? You." he replied lazily and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying on my bed when i remembered that i have met the doctor which mr. Fostor suggested me in India for my treatment.

But soon I have to leave for village and i can't possibly leave from there once i reach there i mean the distance is also concern and what reason do I supposed to give my parents that why i have to visit a doctor.

I can't tell them. I have to wait till wedding. I don't want to ruin someone's joy because of my stupid health.

So i changed into beggy pants and crop top and head out.

I reached city hospital within 45 mins or something and asked for mr. Kartik khatri from receptionist who answers me third floor second left last room .

Omg this hospital is so freaking big. I could have gone to his clinic but it's working hour and I don't have time. So, here i am walking my ass here and there to find room.

Looking here and there i find someone talking to someone but they ended their convo so i walk to him and faces him. Holy shit .

He is so hot. I don't know him and mostly I'm not like the person who says thinks like this about anyone often but he really is hot.

His green eyes , stiffen jaw line thick brown hairs and a white coat .

Yes ,white coat that means he is a doctor that makes him perfect.

"Hy..uhhh can you help me with something" i asked him with hope in my eyes that he might.

"Yeah, sure." He answered and his voice ( uhh la la)

"Umm.. i am looking for mr Kartik khatri. Can you tell me where can I find him?" I asked in soft tone to which he let a small chuckle.

And he chuckles. (Uh la la la)

"He is me. How can i help you?" He replied which raise my brow and widden my eyes .

"You. You are mr kartik?" I asked again just to confirm.

He nodded.

"Umm.. i actually don't have an appointment but I'm here because mr. Foster told me about you." I utter.

"Mr. Foster? So that means you.. you're Tara singhania." He replied and he knows about me. Seems like mr foster already told him about me and my condition. Great.

"Yes." That the only reply I got at the moment.

"Would like to talk in my cabin" he asked.

I nodded and we went to ground floor where his cabin is.

~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, any particular thoughts about the chapter and about kartik .

Guys I don't know but i am thinking about love triangle but you tell i mean do you want that kind of story or whatever your thoughts about it .

Please,
Vote comments and share my story if you finds it worthy

Okay byeeee....