pille chawal'

"Sit." He gesture me to take seat.

I Took seat.

"So, I'm guessing you already know about condition and that I have meningioma. And I know that chances are very less of my survival. Can you please atleast tell me how much time I'm left with because.." I don't know what held me but I never got this much anxious.

"Calm down, Tara. You are not going die, I am not letting you" he said in the most convincing way, his eyes were innocent . Oh god i wanna believe them.

I slightly raised Brows in return to his statement.

"I mean I'm your doctor and now you have to have your full faith in me, in you. You are lot stronger than you think. Just believe in that,okay?" God why is he so sweet .

I Nodded innocently.

"Now, tell me did you have any pain, fainting or nose bleeding." He asked in professional way.

"I don't know if count or not but my mind numb a lot these times. It's only minute or two and I'm forgetting thing quiet a lot these days. That just it."I utter

"That's quite common in your stage. Mr. Foster has already sent me your reports. look Tara, stressing over it isn't gonna help .. it's only gonna worse the situation . So i need you to don't feel quit in this situation. You need to fight this war with your fullest. I can only help you when you are willing to do the same for yourself. Okay?.."

I don't know but only listening to him give me a hope in my heart, the hope that he might be right I might can win this battle with destiny with my faith.
Maybe I should quit thinking about worst from the beginning.

"Thank you... You gave the ray of hope to my already darken heart" I with a genuine smile which he returned.

He really is a sweet guys.. I mean some guys are sweet with looks amd some are with words but he have both the quality in him.

"I need to look into your progress. Please accompany me to test"

He took some test and x rays of damaged area of my brain.

~~~~~•••••
After the test and some talks I drow home and luckily no one was there to question me about my absence. The time I've reached home it was 5 pm and was so tired that if hadn't take rest or a nap I might pass out.

So I lay down on bed and slept at the very moment like I get all worries in the world and sleeping is the only solution.

"Oh my god Tara wake up it's 7 (pm) already" priya yelled.

"Umm priya shut up you are giving me headache" i said in sleep voice.

"Headache ki bachi tu khud toh aunty se dant khayegi mujhe bhi khilayegi uth" priya said robbing me from bedsheet.

"Umm...mm please let me sleep. You go and tell mumma Tara's not feeling well" i said taking it back from priya.

After 2 minutes.

"Ahhh what the heck priya" i screamed as she poured full bucked of  cold water over my head.

"Haa ab aaya na unth nind se bahar " Priya giggled at her on sarcasm.

"Chal jaldi ready ho ja Rahul aa raha h hume pick up karne in... 10 minutes." She said while looking at clock.

"Tujhe toh baad me dekhti hu priya ki bachi" i mutter getting up.

"Ha dekh lena kahi nhi ja rahi yahi hu ab jaldi se ready ho ja" priya utter.

"Aa ruk priya"I stopped her from going other side of my room.

"What now?" She said getting little bit frustrated.