Birthday

Enjoy this one shot made for Harry's 29th birthday!

634 words

(Not edited)
----------------------------------

Today is it Harry's birthday. He got a show today but he don't really mind since that he loves performance. Louis has told Harry that he has a surprise after Harry finishes his show. Harry was really excited about that.

He walks backstage after his show. Normal he runs outside and jump into a car, but this time Louis told him to stay backstage.

Harry opens his dressing room and sit now at the couch. He close his eyes. He feels how he drift into a sleep.

He wakes up by someone that rubbing his cheek gently. He don't need to think a second to know that that was Louis. He opens his eyes slowly and smiles when he sees two blue eyes.

"Goodmorning birthday boy." Louis said and give him a kiss. "Your show was amazing Hazza." Louis smiles waiting for Harry's reaction.

"Thak- wait what? You were at the show ?" Harry ask confused.

"I saw you love i was into the room when you were preforming." Louis smiles and takes Harry's hand. "Where are we going?" Harry aks. He don't wait for a reply and stands up. He trusted Louis. Louis is so special to him. He always can talk to Louis about everything he don't judge him. He just takes Harry like he is.

"Just follow me Hazza." Louis walks to his car. It's standing at the back of the building where Harry just give his concert. They still can here everyone.

They gonna sit into the car. Louis turns to Harry and take his hand.

"Happy birthday to the love of my life." He smiles and lean in to kiss Harry softly. Harry giggles into the kiss.

"Thank you Boo Bear. But where are we going?" Harry ask still look into the beautiful blue eyes.

"You will see love." Louis smirks and start driving.

Harry nods and turns to the road and close his eyes. Their hands still in each other.

The car ride was quite. They just enjoy each other touch.

"Hazza, sunshine wake up we are here." Louis whispers soft into Harry his left ear.

Harry opens his eyes slowly. "Where are we?" Harry ask.

"Just come out the car and close your eyes." Harry and Louis steps out of the car.

"Close your eyes." Louis says when he stands in front of Harry.

"Do i need to?"

"Do you trust me?" Louis takes Harry's hands.

"With my whole heart." Harry's says.

Louis smiles and Harry close his eyes. They walk into a bunch. Harry didn't open his eyes because he really trust Louis.

"Open your eyes love." Louis look at Harry when he opens his eyes.

"Wauw Louis did you do that all for me?"

They are standing on an open area, there is a blanket on the ground and there are little lights hanging in the trees.

"Of course it's your birthday love." Louis says and face Harry who's smiling more when he sees kids.

"Kiss me." Harry says.

Louis wait a few seconds and than kiss Harry full passion.

They lay down at the blanket and watch the stars.

"Happy birthday to the most beautiful boy in the whole world." Louis gives Harry a kiss.

They fell asleep after a few minutes.

------------------------------------------------

Hellooo. I hope you all liked it. Happy birthday to Harry!! "I'm not 19 anymore." I'm gonna cry lol. Anddd Harry got an unlabeld flag on stage!???

 Anddd Harry got an unlabeld flag on stage!???

Im literally crying. For the people that don't know im unlabeld so to see this makes me so loved.

If you want to follow me more than only here that possible!

Tiktok: copyofcpy28
Twitter: copyofcpy28
Instagram: rutmasx1d

Im working on the first chapter form "Are We Wrong"

Byee guysss!!!

Lots of love

Xx Laura 💖