Sick

Yes guyss i know i've been away for too long euhm i got a writer block but im back. Im sick now so i wanted to write a one shot about it lol it's not 1.07am anywayyy i hope you enjoy!!

*No proof read*

***

Harry's pov:

It's 3am i woke up buy feeling something behind me shifting the whole time. I turn around to see my boyfriend Louis. He's whole body covered in sweat and his face is red.

"Lou wake up darling."
I try to wake him up but he started saying things. I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Lou, Louis darling you need to wake up." I said louder this time.

He opens his eyes and look at me. He starts crying.

"Oh darling Lou don't cry im here everything is okay. What's wrong my love?" I hug him and rups cirkels on his back to clam him down.

"Don't feel good." Was the only thing my beautiful boy could say.

Normally he's always loud and funny but now.. He's sick i know it. I took him and carry him to our bathroom and set him on the toilet what's closed. I close the door and walk back to him.

"Gonna let you run a bath okay?" I asked softly.

"Not too cold please Hazza." He looks at me with those eyes. Eyes like the ocean but for me, home.

I let run the bath while i help him to put his clothes off.

"Are you fine Lou?"

He looks at me and nod.

I walk to the door when i hear a little stay. I turn around and see Louis with his arms open to say stay and i want cuddles.

I smile.

"Do you wanna me to stay while you are in the bathtub?" I asked softly, after i set Louis gentel on my leg.

"You need to with me in the bathtub please." He whispers.

"That's okay."

I help him into the tub and i put my clothes off. I go sit behind him and Louis leans into my chest and he close his eyes.

We do this alot. Just Louis and i. Cuddle up into each other and closing our eyes. It's my favourite thing ever in the world i even love this more than singing and going on tour. I just love Louis so much i will never let him go. Everything feels so good when im with him (not that way guys 🤭) After a while i take Louis who already was asleep. Dry him and put his boxers on again and a pair of fluffy socks. I do the same for me only not the fluffy socks.

I take him gentle and walk to our bedroom. I lay him in our bed, i go to my side of the bed and go lay next to him.

He cuddle close to me and i whisper soft an i love you good night baby.

I love you too Hazzabear.

***

Helloooo

I know it's sort but better this than nothing. :)

If you have ideas pls dm me i love to write one shots for plp you also are gonna get tagged!

Well gonna sleep now guys, good nightttt.

-Love
Laura ❤️