Reading afternoon

Hellooo im back. Im so so sorry for not updating a lot but i got a writer and reading block but i think im getting out of it haha. Hope you enjoy this one shot! (This is gonna be a shot one)  437 words

(Not edited)

If you want that i write something let me know!

***

They are not famous in this story.

***

It's a Sunday afternoon and Harry and Louis doesn't have much to do.

"Hazzaaaa im bored." Louis says while he sit on the couch.

"What do you want to do?" Harry walks into the living room and smiles at his boyfriend whos lying there adorable.

"Euuuuuh cuddles and books!" Louis says adorable.

"Okay what about you set a raining playlist on and im gonna make thea and take some cookies that we made yesterday." Harry said with a smile.

Louis take his phone and connect with the music boxes in the living room.
They read a lot tougher. They sit on the couch Louis in between Harry's legs and into his arms, with a raining playlist.

Louis sit on the couch with the two books.

"Ahww Boo you took the books already." Harry said he smiles and put the thea and cookies on the table infrot of them.

"Yes of course!" Louis smiles and go sit in between Harry's legs as Harry is comfortable on the couch.

"Are you comfortable?" Harry asked.

"Yes! Now are we gonna read?" Louis looks back to Harry and smiles.

"Of course darling." Harry give Louis a little kis into his hair.

They sit there in silence. After two hours Louis has finished his book.

"Your done?" Harry asked.

"Mmm." Louis lays back into Harry and close his eyes.

"Tired?" Harry asked.

Louis nods and Harry put his book away. He takes Louis and carry his to their shared bedroom. He lays Louis in their bed and walks away.

"Mmm Hazza don't leave please." Louis said softly. Harry walks back to Louis' side of the bed.

"Im just gonna put or cups and the plate in the kitchen im gonna come back." Harry said and he gives Louis a kiss.

Harry comes back and lay next to Louis. Louis comes closer to Harry and falls asleep.

"I love you Lou."

Louis is already asleep but a little smile came to his lips. Harry smiles and close his eyes.

***

I hope you liked it! I know it's not long but it's something! 🫶🏼

Sidenote; I'm write this and my lamp just got on and off two times. 😃

#samanecolbyvibes hahah

Hope you have a good day/ evening/ night/ morning!!

Love Laura ❤️