The Queen Of Narnia

As we walked back to the How I saw a few people standing outside, mapping out where weapons were going to go.

I spotted Susan and Lucy and ran up to them, while Edmund went up to Peter and Caspian. "He accepted the duel, he'll be here in a few hours." I heard him speak to the two men.

I've noticed that when the three boys are together and are all nervous they start to make jokes and try to make each other laugh, and that's what they are doing now.

"Y/n, Y/n?" Lucy questioned me "you alright."

I nodded my head, but the biting butterflies filled my stomach and I felt ill.

I think Lucy noticed so she started a conversation "guess what! Susan has a crush on Caspian!" She almost shouted, causing Susan to slap her in the chest and laugh it off.

I let out a shaky laugh "do you have a crush on anyone?" Lucy asked but at the same time, I heard Edmund let out a loud laugh with Peter next to him clutching his stomach silently laughing. I turned my head to see them all trying to make the best out of a scary moment.

"Seems she might have a crush on a dark-haired brother of ours," Susan said smirking while crossing her arms over her chest.

I turned my head to her so fast I gave myself whiplash. My skin turned pale "Look she's turning transparent, better watch out Y/n or he might see all that love you have for him!" Lucy said laughing at the horrid facial expression I have.

"No no, it's not like that! I swear!" I said trying to calm the excitement I've risen out of the two girls. "Don't worry Y/n we've been hoping you two would have an enemies-to-lovers relationship."

Her comment made me let out a laugh, which caused the two girls to smile. Lucy hit Susan's side with her hip while I wiped the small tear from my eyes. Susan looked over to Edmund to see him smiling while looking in our direction.

"Seems like he's starting to see your transparent love." I looked up at her confused and then at Edmund who made eye contact with me and then quickly looked away.

"Wait this doesn't make sense, I thought he hated me." Susan smiled " well you helped him when he was hurt, to face an angry Edmund takes a lot of courage that we don't even have sometimes."

"Plus he probably thinks you're cute!" Lucy let in "you think, I feel like he liked me so out of the blue."

Lucy smiled "you can always turn him down if he asked you out." I looked at her and frowned "don't be silly, now come along we have to get everyone ready." I said, causing Susan to smile "go get Peter and the others we are going to leave soon."

I started my walk over to the boys, the sun shining gently on my skin, so strange how beautiful the day can be during an event that might kill thousands.

When I reached the boys I saw Edmund slap Peter to shut up "well hello Y/n" I smiled "hey Peter, Susan wanted me to tell you they plan on leaving now, they are getting a horse." Peter nodded his head.

"I'll send them off," Caspian said, smiling and practically running to the cave. I looked up at Edmund and Peter, "you guys ready?"

They nodded their heads and let out shaky breaths. 

A few moments later Telmarines started to arrive in groups all holding swords with catapults behind them.

Susan and Lucy galloped out of the cave and stopped in front of us " good luck please be safe." Susan told us to which we all nodded "the same goes with you." I spoke back smiling.

Lucy stuck her hand out to me and I took it, she gently pulled me towards her and her mouth went to my ears "Caspian and Susan were flirting."

I gasped and looked at Susan "you dirty dog! In front of a child tsk." She turned purple and sighed gently pulling on the horse's reins.