A 100 year older

After a few hours, we rightfully took back what was ours, the castle.

We were all assigned rooms, to which maids would come and help us get ready in clothes fit for kings and queens.

"Y/n you look beautiful!" Lucy said as she slipped inside my room, I was weirded out by the strange attire.

"Thanks, Lucy, the same goes for you."
She smiled and spun around in her green dress. "Come along Y/n, Peter, and Susan are talking with Aslan but that doesn't mean we can't have fun."

She smiled and grabbed my hand rubbing me out of the room and the door "Slow down Lucy I have her run in these shoes before it's hard!" I complained.

She laughed and then went to Edmund's door and Knocked on it, to which it swung open.

"Y/n?"

"Edmund, come and play!" Lucy asked, which caused a smile to spread on his face. He walked out of his room and we continued at a slow pace.

Moments later a Maid walked from behind the door "Lucy, will you help me find Reepicheep he forgot his hat and won't answer our calls."

Lucy smiled and looked at me raising a brow "see ya!" And just like that she dipped.

I looked at Edmund and he looked away "shall we continue?" I smiled "yes we shall."

We walked outside and into the courtyard that held millions of flowers and a view of the ocean "wow it's beautiful out here." He hummed in response.

We sat down on a small bench both sitting in silence staring at the view.

"What is it like where you come from?" He asked and I smiled.

"I think we come from the same place, mine is just in the 21st century."  He looked at me with his mouth open "what! You never told us, do you guys have flying rockets?"

I nodded my head and he smiled "we also have electronics which are the things I've shown you before." He nodded his head

"The 20s aren't that great, I think the only fun thing is waiting to become a soldier once you turn 21." He admitted "you want to be one? Isn't it terrible, all the war and destruction, the idea of death?"

He shook his head "if my dad could do it then I know I can." He said and smiled which caused me to smile "your father sounds very brave, but I'm sure not as brave as you, your highness."

He looked at me, "oh yes, I am very brave, my queen." We both laughed, trying to shrug off the atmosphere that we could feel.

"I wish I could stay here forever." He looked at me "why? Well, I know why, but what else."

I looked at my hands and then went back to the ocean. "I'm not brave like I am at home, I'm isolated all the time and I feel like a ghost, here I started new, and people like me."

He nodded his head "no matter what when we get back to our world I'll still like you." I snorted, " You'll be about 100 years older than me."

He shrugged his shoulders and looked away "doesn't matter, I'll still love you." He let slip out.

I looked at him while he looked away "you love me?" He cleared his throat and looked around the garden. "I mean yeah, you're amazing."

I smiled "I thought you hated me?" He shook his head "the complete opposite of that actually, I was just very stressed that day, and Peter has told me I can be very saucy sometimes. Plus when I get nervous I tend to say stupid things."

I smiled which caused him to look at me "you're not angry right?" I laughed "didn't you say I was transparent and you could see everything I was feeling? Because I am far from angry."

He let out a laugh and reached for my hand, I looked at him and quickly took his lips into mine.

His hands touched my cheek and they felt warm and rough. I could feel every marking that ran around his fingers.

We started like this for a while until I finally had to breathe again. He brushed a piece of hair from my face and stood up.

"Come on we have to go to the town center, Aslan wants to say something." I smiled and took his hand.

When we reached the center he released my hand.

"Aslan searched for volunteers to walk through a portal, to give people the opportunity to start over if they wished.

"Seems like it's time to go home for us too," Peter spoke which caused all of us to look at him.

"We're leaving, but we've only been here for so little." She whined but Peter approached her "don't you think it's time we go home?"

Edmund looked at me and moved closer grabbing my hand. Peter walked to Caspian and handed his sword to him "I'll look after this for you until your return."

Susan spoke up "that's the thing, we aren't coming back." She smiled trying to seem confident.

"What?" Lucy gasped

Alan spoke up "Susan and Peter have learned everything they could from me, which is why I'm releasing them to go on their own."

"Will we ever come back?" Lucy asked pleading with her yes for a yes.

"Maybe."

I looked at Aslan "what about me, I don't want to return to my world."

Aslan hung his head high "which is why I'm allowing you to stay here, to help King Caspian rule. I know things are hard in the other world, but if you choose to stay I can erase you from others' memories."

For a quick moment, I thought of my family and friends, but I realized they wouldn't remember me anyway. Here I could be myself, my true self.

"I'll stay." Small cheers could be heard from strangers and Edmund looked at me happy I got what I wished for.

"Alright time to go," Peter said, while they all walked to the tree portal Susan ran back to Caspian and kissed him.

Edmund looked at me and I saw from the corner of my eye Lucy hitting him. I turned my head but was met with Edmund turning it to face him.

He gently kissed me and leaned back "remember I'll still love you even if I'm 100 years old." I smiled and nodded my head.

He walked back to the tree and they all turned to give us one last look before they disappeared.

I looked at Caspian who seemed to be in distress and I walked to him and stood by his side.

This was going to be a long long journey

(A/n - I might add one more part about the next movie when they see each other again, but it'll just be one page.)