Ditto

Author POV

It's was a normal morning . Everyone was entering the school and went to their destination classes . A boy with Blue hair and one injured hand was standing at Balcony of second floor hallway . He was standing there with a camcorder filming something he like .
Suddenly a Tall boy entered the crowd campus.  He was tall and handsome , loved by everyone and popular for his looks and kindness.  He was choi soobin . He took out his camcorder and started to film Soobin . The clouds of sky was getting darker seems like it will rainfall soon .
"Still when you gonna hide it that you like him" Wooyoung said from beside him . he looked at his friend . "I don't know wooyoung" he replied .
While looking soobin who was busy with his friends .
"Yeonjun you should tell him that you like him before it's too late" Wooyoung said while whining . "I am scared that I will get rejected" Yeonjun said and left for his class.  Wooyoung looked at his best friend back until he was disappeared . .

Soobin entered the class and saw yeonjun was looking at his injured hand then give attention to outside of the window.  Soobin Smile at him then went to his seat .

Day went by . it's was raining outside.  Yeonjun saw it and curse under his breath because he didn't bring his umbrella . He sat at the stair and wait for the rain to stop .
He took out his camcorder and started to film again. It's yeonjun habit , he like to filmed everything he like and he always film Soobin every moment . but he don't have encouraged to say that he like soobin so he always film him . He was filming suddenly he felt someone approach to him and sat down beside . He turn around and was shocked to see soobin . "what are you filming" Soobin asked .
"Nothing just random" Yeonjun said and stop filming . "why are you here" yeonjun said . "I didn't bring my umbrella Seems like you" Soobin said and yeonjun nodded his head .
Both of them was having a silence between them .
Yeonjun clear his throat try to break the silence .
"Soobin can I ask you something" yeonjun said .
"Yes anything hyung" soobin said give a sweet smile .
"Do you like someone" Yeonjun said . and to his shock soobin nodded his head . "Yeah I like somebody don't you like somebody yeonjun hyung" Soobin said. Yeonjun upset to hear soobin answer seem like he is late .
"Yeah I like somebody too" yeonjun said and look away to hide his eyes . "who is that person " Soobin asked .
"You really want to know" he said . "yes tell me hyung" Soobin replied . "you will not believe me" Yeonjun said .
"Oh come on hyung don't be shy " Soobin said . "I L-like you S-soobin" Yeonjun said still not looking at soobin.
"Say it again" soobin said .
"I like you " Yeonjun said and looked at soobin . "Ditto , I like you too" Soobin answered and yeonjun was shocked even more .  that his crush like him too. 
"Do you like me" Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded his head.  Without a wasting a minute yeonjun kissed soobin and soobin kiss him back . Minutes later both of them move away .
"I am happy that finally I say that I like you" Yeonjun said and Soobin smile at him .
They look outside and the Rain was stop already .
"Let's go home baby" Soobin said.  Yeonjun hit him on the arm . Both of them get up and started to walk together holding hands .

"Finally both of them confessed each other feelings" Wooyoung said from far .

The end .

Happy Birthday Taehyun
Stay healthy and happy forever . Kang taehyun our Golden Boy .

Hope you to like this part and I have 11 Followers and I am happy .

Bye .