My CEO husband [1]

Author POV

"Miu come here baby" Yeonjun said as he started to look for his cat . Miu come out from under the bed and Jump to yeonjun . "here is you" Yeonjun giggle and hugged the animal . Miu let out a meow . "okay now sit I have to clean the room" Yeonjun said and he place the cat on his bed and began to clean his room . Miu comfortable lay down on the bed .

Miu .

Now we can start the introduction about Yeonjun

Choi Yeonjun one and only child of The family . Cute , sensitive , Beautiful, caring , have so much friends . He like to wear Crop tops , Skirt , Dresses and Dyed his hair in various colors but right now he leave it as black . His parents give him permission for everything and he is great full toward them . That's all about Yeonjun .

"Yeonjun are you free" Mrs choi said as she entered .
"Yes eomma why?" Yeonjun said.  "Me and your Appa have something to talk about" Mrs choi said . "okay let's go" Yeonjun said without any clue . they head toward downstairs . Yeonjun slowly come and sat beside his mom . Mr choi look like he was thinking something because he doesn't even notice that the Black haired boy was already sitting in front him . "Appa what do want to talk about" Yeonjun said and Mr choi look at him then let out a laugh of nervous . "Yeonjun you know that Appa always love you and want you stay happy right" Mr choi said . Yeonjun nodded his head . "so Now Appa want you to get married" Mr choi said as His eyes wide open. "Wait , WHAT" Yeonjun was total shocked hearing Mr choi.
"Yes Dear please try to understand" Mrs choi said looking nervous too . Yeonjun was not angry on them because he love them so much but he was Shocked hearing about his marriage.
Minutes later Mr choi explain that his Company went through a big lose . a company agreed to help them but return they want this marriage. Yeonjun understand the situation and When you have no other choice you have to agree and like that Yeonjun said yes for the marriage even through he didn't even saw his future partner .

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING MOM" Soobin was furious when he heard that he is going to marry someone just for company management. He was even more furious when he get to know the person he is going to marry is a Boy . Not like he have a affair or he is a homophobic . the reason is he doesn't want to get married . "Mom I am not gonna marry someone I didn't know" Soobin said place his palm on his forehead try to calm himself . "You have no choice You are going to marry him and this is my final and Last decision" His mom said and left his office . Soobin sat down on his chair and Grab his hair in anger . He is one of the famous CEO of Korea and like other CEO He has anger issue too .

At Marriage day

Yeonjun was so Nervous that his palms was sweating . Mr choi place his hand on his shoulder and smile at him . Yeonjun also give a small smile and look forward . The Big door open and Yeonjun entered the wedding Venue with his dad . He was looking at the ground until he stood in front his future husband.
He was afraid to look up .

"Mr choi Soobin do you want to take choi Yeonjun as your husband" The priest said as Soobin was staring because this the first time he saw him. "Yes,I do" he replied with a cold tone .

"Choi yeonjun do you want to take choi Soobin as your husband" The priest said to Yeonjun . Yeonjun was biting his Lips as he was nervous .
"Y-yes , I do" He said try not to shutter . "Okay you may kiss now" The priest said and Yeonjun eyes wide open . he finally look up and saw his future husband face and Yeonjun was stunned to speck when he saw the handsome Soobin but a Cold Aura around him . Soobin pull Yeonjun by the waist and Yeonjun Close his eyes so tight . Soobin notice that and he kissed Yeonjun on the forehead . Yeonjun open his eyes and look at Soobin with confusion . "don't look at me like that , I am not gonna eat you" Soobin whispered and move away .

The wedding ends and Yeonjun and Soobin was on their way for home . the drive was all silence , No one dare to talk only Miu Was making noise . Soobin was driving and he took a glance at Yeonjun and saw he was looking outside the window .

At home

Both of them the house and their both was tried . "You can chose any room you want" Soobin said . "aren't we are goi-ng to st-ay at same ro-om" Yeonjun said with lower tone . Soobin turn to the shorter and come close his face . "Listen I am not interest to share a room with you , You are enough lucky that I am not behaving too bad with you" Soobin said with a deep and cold tone .
"And don't disturb me stay at your own limits , You can do what you want like before but don't interrupted into my business , Understand" Soobin said as he raise his voice a little and Yeonjun slowly nodded his head try not to cry here . Soobin then went upstairs leaving the baby fox behind alone . Yeonjun wipe off his tears and started to find a room for him. 

Next morning

The shorter was first to wake up all through he didn't get his sleep that well . He got fresh up and come downstairs . He entered the kitchen and started to look for some ingredient for breakfast . He Then find some bread and other things then start to make Breakfast

Soobin wake up and get ready for going to company. He come down and a smell come and hit his nose . He went inside the kitchen and saw that Yeonjun was making breakfast . Soobin look at Yeonjun from up to down . The shorter was wearing a White sweater crop top and Light blue Jeans . yeonjun turn around and saw Soobin . "oh hey good morning" He said and brush some hair behind his ear . "I made breakfast You want to eat" Yeonjun said bit his lips . Soobin nodded his head and sat down then started to eat . To be honest The food was good Soobin was impressed by his cooking skill . Yeonjun cleared his throat and it made Soobin attention toward him . "Do you want to say something" He said while eating . "Soobin I know we marry each other just for our parents but living under a same roof I don't want us to hate each other" Yeonjun said. Soobin stop chewing his food and look at him . "you didn't accept me as your husband through but we can be friends if you want so" He
Continue as biting his lips for being nervous . he didn't even dare to look at Soobin face , he was playing with his sweater paws . "Okay j get it' Few seconds later Soobin said and start to chew his food again . Yeonjun eyes wide open and he look up to Soobin . " wait , Really you agree" Yeonjun Said . "Yeah it's a good through and I also don't hate you just I was furious because of sudden marriage but I think we can be friends" Soobin said and give him a Smile and it made Yeonjun smile more wider .

TBC

Bye love you .

Finally my exams are over

Finally my exams are over .