Strangers to lover💝

Author POV

On A Rainy Night

It's  Was Raining Like Crazy. The Roads Are Became Wet because Of Rain. It's was Raining Like hour. It will be to Dangerous to Drive a car In this Whether.

A Pink Haired Boy Was Running into This Rain . He was Running Like Someone Just Chased him But No That's not the Reason. The Boy was Sobbing So Hard while Running. The rain was also like that. Look like The rain Is try to comfort him. He just Can't Believe His Own Parents Kicked him out just because he is not straight. He like Guys. The boy Lost his Balance And Fall on the Slippery wet Road. He Fainted at the spot.

Soobin POV

I was heading To home. The Rain Is getting heavy. Suck
Oh Let me introduced myself. I am Choi Soobin And I am A Big CEO of Seoul. I have a brother named Choi beomgyu The most Annoyed person ever to Born. Suddenly I saw A body was Laying in the road . Are kidding me ? I immediately stop the car and got out.I came near the body and it's was a boy and he was Shivering From cold. I should take him with me.

Author POV

Without thinking twice He took the Boy with Him. Soobin Came Home and Take the Boy into His Arms and went inside. Soobin notice that All the lights was Off so He Understand Beomie Is sleeping. Soobin came to his room and lay down The boy into his bed. Soobin then Got change and Change the boy Clothes even tho he don't want but he had to . Soobin take care Of the boy that night.

Next Morning

The Boy get awake And Look Around The room. The Room Was Big Not Big was Huge. And He was laying in soft Bed.

The boy Immediately get up and went Downstairs And he saw A Beautiful Living room

He was standing in the stairs suddenly Beomgyu Pop out from nowhere .
"Hey "  Beomgyu said. The Boy Finch. " Hey BEOMGYU STOP scaring Him" Soobin said And Came to the living room. Sorry " Beomgyu said. The Boy nodding his head .    " What's you name " Soobin asked. " Hm Um C-Choi Yeonjun " Yeonjun said. "Cute Soobin said Under his breath. " Why Am I here " Yeonjun said . Actually " soobin told Yeonjun Everything. " Sorry I change you're Clothes " Soobin said. Its OK" Yeonjun said . Now came have breakfast " Beomgyu said. After that Everyone had their Breakfast. Then Soobin ask Yeonjun why he was outside in rain. Yeonjun Eyes Became Wet. He Told Everything. Soobin hug Yeonjun to comfort him. Yeonjun Crawling Into Soobin's Arms. Beomgyu Become the third wheel.
After that Soobin Let Yeonjun stay with them and Yeonjun agreed. Within Few months Soobin and Yeonjun Fall in love with each other . Soobin purpose Yeonjun to marry him and Yeonjun said yes.

Soobin and Yeonjun get married and they lived happily.

                  The End

I hope you like it
Vote , Comment , Share
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜