Where am I?

Alexsandra's P.O.V

Great! Today's Monday... I don't want to go to school, but I know I have to. So, I push myself out of bed, take a shower, brush my teeth , change, brush my hair, then go straight to school. First period is Language Arts today, so I walk to class. I sit down, and see Stephanie sitting next to my seat taking out a pencil. I sit down, then she says " Hey Alexsandra!" I reply with a "Hello Steve!". She smiles and says " Dude we have to go to the music thingy... whatever it is in the cafeteria... again!", she sighs. I put on my best are-you-freaking-serious face, and say "Really? Ugh great! I just wanna go home and play Five Nights at Freddie's!", I whisper. She laughs and says "The struggle is real". I laugh and say "Agreed". Just then, our teacher says, "Ok, class, take out you're Language Arts notebook and write down this title up here!", he smiles, pointing up at the screen. "Oh, by the way, we're leaving the class 30 minutes early to go to another music event!", he grins. " I told you", Stephanie whispers to me. I just laugh and roll my brown eyes. Great... This is going to be a long day...

*Timeskip to the middle of fourth period*

"What time is it?", I whisper to Stephanie. She stops banging her head on the table and turns to the clock, and whispers back "It's 2:00... Yes! 30 minu-" "Okay, class, I forgot to mention that we are also going to the concert for our wonderful school! So, everyone clean up then wait outside!", Stephanie began to say but the teacher interrupted her. OH. HELL. NO. Not again!!! I turn to Stephanie and see an angry expression on her face, as she begins to clean up. I sigh, and begin to clean up too. And... Here we go again...!

*Timeskip to end of the concert*

"Oh thank GOD that's over! I'm sorry but my cats can do better than that", Stephanie. I laugh and ask "What time is it?" Stephanie replies "Oh! It's 2:30! Let's get the hell OUT!", she screams, just when the bell rings. Thank GOD!!! Stephanie and I say bye and go our separate ways. Time to go home and play Five nights at Freddie's! I take the bus, and just stare out the window. Once I arrive home, I throw my bag on the floor, turn on my laptop, and open up Five Nights at Freddie's 2. I click night 1, and was getting ready to start... That is, until the screen went black. "What?", I say to myself I start to play around, clicking on random buttons... That is... Until... I see Freddy appear on the screen. I just sit there, frozen. What is going on?! Just as I was about to exit out, he said "Ready for night one, Alexsandra?", he grins. I scream for help, but it was too late. He pops his... 'Claw' out of the screen and drags me into it. The next this I see is just a pitch black room. Where am I -...

Freddie's P.O.V

SUCCESS! I found a new friend! I just knocked her out... I can't wait for her toward up so we can all play a fun game, kind of like hide and seek. And the best part is, if we find her, she becomes a seeker, just like us! Hehehe...