The Mission (Part 2)

Alexandra's P.O.V
I open my eyes to see a dark room with Freddie standing in front of me. Wh...what happened? Ugh! Did I get knocked out by Freddie again! Great! Fantastic! Exactly what I needed! Wait...oh! Toy Bonnie could help me!...wow that sounds ridiculous. I mean, he's an animatronic too. Hell, he probably helped Freddie! I'm such an idiot for trusting him..."Well, my little test subject, are you ready for me to extract your innocent soul and stuff it into a deadly costume?", Freddie asks. I feel like after every word he said in that sentence, his pupils grew smaller and smaller...creepy! "Oh yea! I'm ready to suffer, you oversized teddy bear", I rolled my eyes and spat. The next thing I feel, I mean besides the harsh rope rubbing against my skin, is a sharp slicing and stinging feeling along my cheek. I feel the blood slowly drip down my chin, onto the rope, peppering it with red dots. Freddie slapped me. Hard. "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SOMETHING SO CUTE AN INNOCENT! You know what?! I was planning on letting you speak a few words before your brutal death, but now I don't have any more patience. Let me go grab my toys, and we can start, ok?", he evilly grins at me, walking out of the room. Oh boy, this is going to be fun...

Freddie's P.O.V
Foolish human! I didn't come back here to grab my toys, I came back her to wait for Toy Bonnie's secret signal to say I'm safe to leave! It's all part of the plan...

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V
PERFECT! It sounds like everything is going according to plan...I'm so excited!! I can tell...that weird, emotionally painful feeling is coming back! 'Yea, it's called guilt and regret! We discussed this before, remember?! You filthy idiot! Yea, I'm not Mr. Nice guy anymore. I am SO sick of you and your CONSTANT attitude! I will say this once more and once more only. YOU. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. KILL. HER!!!! Have a splendid day' that annoying voice practically SCREAMED in my head. He screamed so loud I could practically FEEL vibrations in my head. This guy is annoying...he's getting on my nerves! But, this bloody excuse for a conscience isn't the main focus. Right now, I'm just focused on getting this mission over with, before my feelings break me. Wait...WHAT?! No no no no no. There ARE no feelings. I do NOT have feelings for her. Ugh! Anyways, I need to go 'Save' Alexandra. I walk around, for about 5 minutes, looking at random objects, until it's my time! You see, the plan is for Freddie to 'kidnap' Alexandra, and for me to 'save' her to earn her full trust. And the reason why I'm walking around randomly for five minutes because when I find her I'll say I've been looking everywhere for her. Smart eh? They went to the kitchen , where she is tied down on the table. I will sneak up, grab a pair of scissors from the table, and cut the ropes to set her free. We will escape and end up back here in the office. By that time, it should be 6:00 am. I love our plan. Speaking of which, I'm here! It's time to begin! I peek my head in through the door, to see Freddie missing! YES! Right on time!!! It's time to get started...