Starting night Two

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V
Yes! She trusts me! I cannot believe her stupidity. I'm evil and she's not, why would she trust me? I am happy with my job! Scaring and killing... it's what I live for! This girl is the PERFECT catch. I cannot wait to suffocate her and stuff her innocent soul into a painful costume...hmm, I wonder what animal she should be...? Whatever, that's not important right now! I just need to focus on the mission, and not get lost into her deep, brown, gorgeous eyes...wait...WHAT?! No. No. NO! TOY BONNIE YOU WILL NOT I REPEAT NOT FALL FOR THIS GIRL! SHE'S JUST ANOTHER VICTIM!.. Right?! Yea! Just...another...victim...

Alexandra's P.O.V
Ok, this should be a lot easier considering I found somebody I trust... kinda...anyways, it's currently 4 AM. Nice! Only two more hours left for night one! Considering the first couple of hours were a breeze, and 1 hour I was chatting with Toy Bonnie. For me, night 1 and 2 are super easy...it's night 3 that gets to me. And since there are only 3 nights for me, I'm guessing it's gonna be easy, medium, then hard. But, toy Bonnie's on my side, and he knows every inch of this place! So, this should be really easy! But, I have this gut feeling that things aren't gonna be so easy on night 3. But, my main objective right now is getting to night 2. It's currently 5 am. Come on... Come on...YES! 6 am! I turn around and give Toy Bonnie a big hug without even thinking.

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V
Oh great! She's hugging me. That's EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED WHEN I'M ALREADY TRYING NOT TO FALL FOR HER! FANTASTIC. I even feel my cold medal cheeks become warm! Fortunately, my stupid blush isn't visible. Maybe...maybe I do really like her... Maybe I don't want to kill her... No! It is my turn to take care of our victim, so I will take care of it... By brutally killing her like the others! I wish she don't have silky long, black hair with the most beautiful brown eyes...DAMMIT! Oh, she's letting go... Good. I just stand in place as if I'm flustered, which I kind of am, and continue to act as innocent as possible.

Alexandra's P.O.V

I bury my face into his cold metal chest... But soon let go. Why... did I just hug him? Know matter how right it feels, it's wrong. I just know it's wrong! Anyways, I feel a deep blush rise against my cheeks. "S-sorry. I was just really e-excited.", I stuttered, embarrassed. "I-it's ok", he replies, pretty much looking everywhere except at me. An awkward silence fills the air. But, I hear the speaker break it. THANK YOU SPEAKER! "Ok, Alexandria, you made it through night one...congratulations! But, I'm pretty sure you'll be brutally killed in night 2. Night two will be filled with much more creepy and terrifying surprises! I know you'll enjoy it here. Good luck... ", the speaker says. That voice sounded like Freddie. It was probably him giving me that creepy speech. Well anyways, I turn to Toy Bonnie who gives me a thumbs up. I turn to the clock, it's exactly midnight. Well, time for round two!

(A/N)
Sorry I haven't been working on it...my summer has been really busy, I actually need to go somewhere once this is published! No I don't own any part of FNAF. And I defiantly don't own Alexandra. Well, I hope you like it so far! Bye!