The Mission (Part 1)

Alexandra's P.O.V
Ok, so it's 3:00 am, so I'm expecting things to start popping out, so I need to be more cautious. I need to focus. But, Toy Bonnie won't stop talking to me! I think it's just because he wants to be my friend, so he's trying to comfort me. Or... He like me, and wants to get to know me better...? No! No that's impossible there is no way in HELL he would like me. He probably likes Chica or something. Yet, at the same time, he said he wanted to start fresh, and to find love... Whatever! I don't have time for this! I need to focus if I want to get us out of here!

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V
It's currently 3:00 am, and I constantly talk to her to distract her. You see, I don't think she fully had my trust yet, so Freddie will be here around 5:00 am, at will capture Alexandra. I will "save" her, to prove that I "really want to start over". I'm so excited! There's this terrible feeling in my stomach, and I'm very sweaty. It must be excitement! 'No, its not even near excitement. It's guilt. You feel guilty for doing this to someone you LOVE. Yea, that's right, you love Alexandra, but you don't want to admit it.', an annoying voice tells me. "Go away!", I whisper, hoping Alexandra wouldn't hear. But, just my luck! She turns around, giving me a puzzled look. Her silky black hair flys through the air as she stares at me with her beautiful, brown eyes...NO STOP IT! Why am I saying these weird things?! What ms wrong with me? " What? Are you okay?", she asks me, staring into my eyes. I feel like I just swallowed a million butterflies, as my face turns into the sun from the heat. "Y-yea! I'm fine", I say, forcing a smile on my face. She smiles and turns around, continuing her work. What was that weird feeling! 'It was love...and by the way I'm in your head, I'm your subconscious', the voice giggles. 'Your incredibly stupid! I have no feelings for this girl! ', I think, obviously frustrated. 'Yes you do! Those 'weird feelings' were side affects of LOVE! You love her. You just don't want to admit it because of your job, which you can easily leave. You never have loved someone, so I understand why you're so confused and angry about these feelings. But give it time, you will soon realize these feelings, and will express them.' , the voice says. 'Shut up! I am a killing machine! I don't know this 'love ' you speak of! I do not have feelings for this girl, NOR will I confess my so called 'feelings' for her! Now get OUT!' , I reply, yelling with rage in my mind. 'Suit yourself! It's only a matter of time...', the voice says, as the volume slowly fades with every word he says. FINALLY! Now I can back to killing my victim! I begin to feel the painful feeling I my stomach again, along with me practically drowning in my own sweat. See, stupid voice?! The idea of just killing the girl makes me excited! The side affects of excitement are back! And speak of the devil! I hear Alexandra scream "AAHHH!!! TOY BONNIE HELP M-...", then silence. I sees Freddie walk up to me "Are you ready for part one of the mission?", he grins evilly at me. "Oh, am I?!", I smile evilly back. It's time to start part 1 of the mission!