2. Meet Up

With that Jungkook took him to your both's shared bedroom and you get up and went to the kitchen to heat up the food.

After 20 minutes

He came downstairs at dinning area, but you saw he was still in is formals

Y/n- You didn't got fresh.

Jungkook- No, junho was not even ready to sleep so he took a bit more time to sleep. So I washed my face and hands.

Y/n- ohk... Let's eat dinner is ready.

You spoke as you pointing at dinning table with all ready with two plates.

Jungkook- lets eat.

You both sat on table facing each other. Both started having dinner in silence. But soon Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook- Y/n you should make junho sleep early than this.

Y/n- i know Jungkook, and every day I make him sleep... It's just today he wasn't listening to me.

Jungkook- no... It's not about just today. I'm seeing this from past few days he is always up till I'm home at late nights *he spoke in a bit high tone* .

Y/n- *sighs* don't start shouting on me... And you really think I don't try to make him sleep early.

Jungkook- it seems like *he spoke taking bite in his mouth*

Y/n- You... Just leave it. Just have your dinner silently and go to bed. I really don't want to argue with you right now.

Jungkook- I'm also not in mood to argue with you right now.

He spoke and both of you soon started having your dinner in silence.

Next day
Afternoon
At park

Here, now Jungkook was waiting for his friends as they all decided to meet up after a long time

He was sitting on grass using his phone not bothered about his surroundings.