4. Changed a Lot

The staff at shop were admiring the cute chaotic duo of father-son.

After paying the bill both of them left for home.

After 15 minutes, they reached home. Jungkook saw on his side to view his baby sleeping. So, just went to park his car. But he noticed Jimin's car there. He didn't thought too much and then parked his car besides Jimin's car and took Junho in his arms with shopping bag and went inside his house.

As soon as Jungkook entered his house he noticed many pairs of shoes near main door and meanwhile Junho also got up from his sleep and looks at Jungkook and spoke.

Junho- appa, is there any guest at home?

Jungkook- maybe lets see...

He spoke and entered in living room.

Jungkook and Junho- WE ARE HOME.

???- WE ARE IN YOUR BEDROOM.

He heard a voice similar to his Jin hyung and went to his bedroom with Junho still in his arms.

As soon as he entered his bedroom.

He saw that his 6 friends were standing near bed and theirs wives sitting on bed surrounding his wife

Jungkook- hyung, what happened?

Namjoon- you don't know anything?

Jungkook- n...no why?

Taehyung- Y/n is having fever... Yoongi hyung got call from Emily noona that all ladies are coming here to see her so we also decided to come here.

Junho- *gets down from Jungkook's arms and walks to you* Mumma what happened... You look tired *teary eyes*.

He spoke holding his mothers hands in his small hands.

Y/n- *smiles weakly* nothing baby, mumma is having small fever... She will get well soon... Okay. Go to your room your all friends are playing in your room.

Junho- okay mumma...but wait you know appa and me bought one gift for you.

Y/n- *confusingly looks at Jungkook* gift??