6.Dumb, jerk, Asshole...

With that you went to office room.

At Office room

You entered in room and saw that table was covered with papers and he was sitting on chair with papers in his Left hand and other hand busy in typing something on his laptop, eyes glancing from laptop screen to papers and papers to laptop screen

Y/n- Jungkook, its lunch time.

You said standing near door.

Jungkook- coming *still focused on his work*

Y/n- *sighs and cross hands over chest* Jungkook...

Jungkook- I said I'm coming...

Y/n- in?

Jungkook- 5 minutes.

Y/n- ok

You said and stood at door frame resting your right shoulder and arms crossed over chest.

After 5 minutes

You saw that he was too busy that he didn't even noticed that you didn't left but stood there only.

Y/n- Jungkook 5 minutes are over.

Jungkook- you again came here... I told you, I'm coming in 5 minutes.

Y/n- I was here the whole time.

Jungkook- then you go... I told you I'm coming.

Y/n- jerk

Jungkook- you his wife

Y/n- my bad luck

Jungkook-it's good luck babe.

Y/n- no... It's bad luck only. That, why I married you when Hobi oppa and Jimin oppa were already ready for me but I was dumb to be head over heels for jerk like you.

Jungkook- yeah... Like I tied you with rope and scared you.

Y/n- that's the point... You didn't do anything I was the one dumb head.

Jungkook- ohh... You realised it now... You were dumb from start.

Y/n- you... Dumb, jerk, asshole.

Jungkook- and you're that dumb, jerk, asshole's wife.

Y/n- Arrhhh... I hate you just hate you.

Jungkook- me too babe.

He said glance up to you as the whole conversation he was just speaking being focused on work.

Y/n- I just came here to call you for lunch... If you want to eat then come... Otherwise I don't care.

Jungkook-okay... Now please leave. I'm busy.

Y/n- Asshole

You spoke and went out from his office room but soon you heard he replied to your words saying 'you too'.