5. Grandparents House

Next day
Morning(8:00AM)

You woke up and saw that two bunnies sleeping besides you hugging each other

You woke up and saw that two bunnies sleeping besides you hugging each other. A smile appeared on your face seeing them sleeping like that. But soon your smile disappeared as you remember about your's and Jungkook's fights.

After few minutes you get up and did your morning routine and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for 3 of you. As you know, when both father-son will wake up, their first word will be 'breakfast?' .

After a while, you were all done making breakfast. As soon as you were going to keep breakfast on the dining table, you heard two voice at same time.

???- Breakfast?

Y/n– Ready, come.

Junho runs to you and you hug him tightly and taking him in your arms.

Y/n- baby, did you brush?

Junho – yes mumma, me and appa both brushed together and took shower also.

y/n – Well done... Now lets have breakfast.

You said and you made Junho sit on top of table and you sat facing Jungkook and started having breakfast.

jungkook– Y/n, I have a very important meeting to attend this afternoon. So please don't disturb me after 12 noon, will going to have a meeting in my office room at home only as I'm not in mood to go to office.

y/n- but today is a holiday, on every weekend on holidays we take junho out to park and because of our fights and your office, we are already not taking him out from last 2-3 times. I thought, today we will take him out for a walk in park but as always you gave an excuse.

Jungkook- its not excuse, it's my work. Our client is not korean so I need to work according to their time to have good impression and to have deal with them.

Y/n- okay then make your impression good on your clients. I'm enough to take him out today.

Jungkook- you both are not going out without me.