PART 4

ABHIMAAN 'S POV

Hmm,
not bad.

you just looking dashing you just have to get the attention of your queen I wondered what would be her reaction after seeing me there in the party.

ABHIMAAN 's look

I thought glancing at myself in the mirror wearing two piece black suit with black highneck with my well gelled hair and hot look yes I know am very good looking as I can saw my charms in those women's eyes whose eyes always stared at me like a piece of meat whome they just want to devour but only my queen has that right she owns me that day when I fell in love with her seoul with her.

So after knowing my every activities in the college, our principal never even dare to complaint about me to my parents just my one glare and he shuts his mouth as he never even know anything about me.

But that doesn't mean i misused my father's name it was just my young blood but once my father made me understand what is life is about without struggle there is nothing which can satisfied you without any hardwork you would never respect the thing which you get easily without any struggle but you valued that thing which you earned by your hardwork.

He was all right now I am a c.e.o. of my own company I built my own empire with my hard work but not here in Singapore when I first received the award of

"number.1 young business man in the world "

i was 24 that time and now am 28 I felt very proud on my hard work as it was my own empire.

Today am going to take over our all indian branches under me as before I was not ready to take these all things as I was busy in proving myself, dad was handling our all indian branches, but now he wants me to take control all over our all branches with my own empire.

Now I just want to get married with my women and wants to make her mine I came back just to make her mine and soon she will be in my arms...lying beside me under me on my bed.

I never knew that love is like this it's changes people like I changed just for my women her nature changes me they say, naa.

A man can change himself
Not because of woman ,
who loves him...
But for woman ,
whome he loves...

When a man loves a woman. Everything changes, thoughts, characteristics, emotions, and his all-round being. A lot of things about his life and movements changes when a man loves a woman.