PART 57

AHANA'S POV CONTINUE

When???? When will you come back, Abhimaan ji, no news, no message, no call. Where are you?

I asked looking at the big portrait of him in his own room, yes, I am in his room, I was kind of missing him so I came here to smell his fragrance which his pillows and mattress has.

I talked with everyone in the family and angel is with them only playing with all of them and I came here, into his room, I don't know why I am missing him a lot, it's been 3 months now and I don't know anything about his whereabouts, Is he alright or not? Will he be eating properly or not? I don't know where he is. I even tried calling him but his phone wasn't connecting.

I am feeling restless, I want to see him, I want to feel it near me, did he find any other girl there? Yes, I agree he is very handsome, he can win anyone's heart but he loves me, yeah???🥲

What am I thinking about all this, and I am ruining my mind, but if he finds another girl, then I, I.....

Ehhhhhhhh, I had to take a break from my thoughts, I went near the bed and sat on it and started looking at his big picture, how can someone be so perfect?? look at me, how I look, an ugly person and him? Just like a handsome prince,what did he see in me? that he fell in love with an ugly  girl like me?

If he wants, then any girl could be on her knees for a man like him but he only loves me, not only me but my daughter also, I feel that my daughter loves him more than me, because in these 3 months the way she cries and craves for him, i don't think so, that she will do that for me too.

I huffed, I am tired a lot, it's evening and coming back from the company, i came here straight to meet the family, and they were calling me too, to meet them and I was too missing all of them and him too🙈.

Suddenly someone knocks and I heard maa's voice, I stood up and saw her coming inside, i panicked as I said them that I want to use washroom and I am here from last 20-30 minutes, I smiled awkwardly, maa, smiles at me and grabbing my hand she took a seat on bed and I too sat infront of her, she look into my eyes and asked.

Mrs.Malhotra: missing him?

She asked making me look at her face, which had a soft expression.

I smiled and said.

Ahana: n-no i w-was j-just-

Mrs.Malhotra: yeah yeah, i understand my daughter.

She said this teasingly making me shy as hell, like literally, what would she gonna think about me now??? Isn't it wrong??

Mrs.malhotra: you know daughter, when abhi was little he used to paint, he loves sketching a lot, in school he didn't used to Focus on class but on sketches.

I looked at her after listening to her words, he loves sketching, it's new information about him, i smiled, he is an artist too.

Mrs.malhotra: wait here okay?

She said and went to the table which was placed on the side couch, she opened a drawer and pulled out a diary, she came towards the bed again and sat on it.

Mrs.malhotra: it's his sketch book.

She said and gave me that sketch book, she asked me to go through it and I did.