PART 6

AHANA'S POV

After that party we returned back to our house...it was 1o'clock at night...
Mrs.malhotra forced me to stay there at night but of course I can't yaa?? I mean to say it's just can't be possible for me to stay there...as Am just a mere employee of malhotra  enterprises...but I must have to say they all were very sweet specially Mrs.malhotra...she made me feel like her own daughter...my mother never loved me so much...well she didn't love me even a little...and my father...he just used me to make money...he made me work at night in clubs...I don't want to remember anything...I feel disgusted with myself whenever I remember their touches on my body like am just a doll...which has no feeling...well am just fed up from everything but I never stop smiling...do you know your smile makes you better than you already are...never show your weak side to anyone just put on a smile on your lips and fight with all odds...this is what I feel after having my daughter...she makes me alive by her action...by her way of loving me...

Tara, Mr.malhotra  's younger daughter...she is just so positive and cute...she made me laughs at her every talk...I litraly smiled a lot yesterday just because of her...

Mr.malhotra(Abhimaan 's father) is also a nice man ...well I already know about him but still the way he always treated me as his own daughter but the people of company's always thought wrong about us...sick people...I hate it when my colleagues looks at me with hateful gaze but I can't do anything about that as I don't own any explanation to them...I know how I am but still it hurts...

Mr. Abhimaan Malhotra, don't know why but I feel extremely nervous infront of him , the way he was keep staring at me with his dangerous eyes made me so...so....nervous...I felt myself very small under his intense stare...my heart was ready to explode when he was looking straight into my eyes...and i noticed one thing about him that he just only smiled at his loved ones...but the heck he also smiled at me when he dropped me last night as my daughter was not ready to leave him litraly started to cry when I was taking her in his arms...so he suggested us to drop us to our house...of course I don't want to bother him...so I denied but Mrs.malhotra...stopped me...even she said that i should call her maa...
Like their children...trust me that time I was just suppressing my tears...my own mother never allowed me to call her maa...after his death...

I smiled genuinely yesterday...and laughs a alot my daughter never goes to any stranger but yesterday she litraly jumped into his arms giggling softly...and all the time she was playing with him...I saw her admiring him closely like she was talking with him through eyes...I remember the way she was denying to come back home with me....

FLASHBACK

Ahana: khushu come baby we'll go home.

Ahana said to her daughter who was playing with abhimaan and with tara beside him.

But her daughter shook her little head saying in her cute broke voice...

Princess: n-no mummam, pay!!!
(no mummam play)

Ahana: no baby not now you already have play much, now look it's getting late, and I know you don't want to be the meal of ghost yaa???

She said and suddenly khushi hide her little face in Abhimaan 's neck while saying.

Khushu: n-no, gossss(no ghost)