PART 45

AHANA'S POV

I was hell nervous in the party, first because the dress I was wearing was a little revealing and second the big business party and most important because of him.

The way his eyes were following my every moment, the way his eyes were staring at me like he will eat me alive (A/n: no he will eat her out😂😏).

When we danced, I forget everything, I was seeing just him and me, him holding my waist and me resting my palms on his broad hard chest, while our daughter was dancing cutely, twirling around laughing and giggling even falling on the stage on her butt sometimes but their was a man in mask dancing with her, holding her securely, I was not getting any bad vibes from him, and anyway we were also there.

He was sure to make me comfortable in the party, isn't like that i have never attended any business party but it was in my home country so yaa, i felt nervous, I saw the way all ladies were staring at him like he was the only hottest man present there 🙄, okay I am not j e a l o u s.

Or may be i am?

I felt wrong too, by taking a decision on coming back, because whatever happened was not his fault, anyway we were here for the business purposes only so it was not right of me to order him to go back, I don't want him and company to be in loss because of me, I am not that selfish.

It was morning and today we will gonna leave for india but I am gonna refuse and you all know why, i made my daughter wearing clothes after giving her a warm shower, i took her in my arms and was about to opened the door but it's opened already and here he came, breathing heavily with red eyes looking worried.

His hair was messy and he was in his night wear in just a t-shirt and lower, his eyes went to Angel who squeeled seeing him happily and extend her tiny arms towards him, without wasting any time he took her in his arms and hugged her tightly pecking her whole face like she will fade away somewhere.

I saw fear in his eyes, I heard him whispering.

Abhimaan: n-no one can s-snatch you from me my p-princess, no o-one.

Without my knowing my palm rested on his head caressing his hair softly, his eyes looked up and a tear fell from his left eyes making me wiped it off, i felt like that someone was attacking my heart with some sharp dagger seeing his eyes red and teary, he was crying.

Ahana: w-what h-happened Maan ji?

I asked looking into his eyes while he was just hugging his princess tightly, and protectively, he didn't said anything just closed his eyes, crying silently making me cry silently too with him, what happened to him?

I took his hand in mine and dragged him inside the room, he took follow me without uttering anything, like he was lifeless, his hand were shivering and his body was burning, he had a fever? But he was all right last night then what happened? Did he saw any nightmare?

I make him sit on the bed while angle was still in his arms, clinging onto him, i try to took her away but he held my hand in between and said.

Abhimaan: don't, please d-don't.

There was again a fear speak in the form of his words, i nodded my head and said softly cupping his face.