41

Flashback continued
-

Rolling his hips , Anastasia moaned into his shoulder. His cock brushing hard against her swollen clit . His hands hooked underneath her spread thighs. Lips pressed against her ear. Her nails digging into his back.

Dry fucking never felt better.

"Reece-" , her voice strangled as he picked up his pace, grinding harder. Their bodies glistening with beads of sweat. Her breasts pressed against his chest. "Fuck-", his heavy balls were going to explode at any second. "Reece-", she arched, feeling that knot bubbling in her stomach. Her sensitive clit couldn't take it any longer .

"Cum for me pretty girl-", at his command, her insides clenched and she released on his throbbing length. "Argh-", she sighed heavily but whimpered as he continued , chasing his own high. "Fuck- you feel so good ", his tip brushing over her soaked clit. Sitting up on his knees , he wrapped his hand around his wet cock. Anastasia pant and watch him stroke himself.

"You're so hot-", she bite her lip. He threw his head back , closing his eyes as his cock squirt all over her stomach and breasts . "Fuck-", he looked down at her covered in his cum. A tired smirk forming on his lips.

"May I?", he reached for his phone. Lifting it and snapping a picture of the beautiful mess underneath him. "You're so beautiful-", he smiled , tossing the phone aside. Anastasia curled her arms around his neck as they kissed again.

She was consumed by this man...

••
Sunday
09 : 28 am

"Be on your best behavior-".

"No whining and gossiping about our stories back home-".

Anastasia gave a nod to her mother as they followed her father up the driveway to his mother's home. Anastasia was excited to see her grandmother after several months. "If I hear anything unnecessary coming out of that mouth. I will fist your teeth out -", she threatened. Her father rolled his eyes and rang the doorbell.

Anastasia wasn't going to spill their spoiled milk to her grandmother. Ofcourse the poor old lady did not know about their upcoming divorce and the fact that her son got cheated on. Anastasia would never choose to upset her with their depressing life situation.

The door opens , revealing Abigail.

"Abby?", their mother furrowed her brows. "Don't look so surprised mother. Did you actually believe I'd let you all come fool grandma?", she rolled her eyes , heading back inside. Their father sighed, shaking his head . "Here I thought I'd have a peaceful Sunday-", he followed Abigail. "That little bitch-", their mother cursed.

Anastasia knew this was going to be another shitty day. Abigail had spewed out their sins. She wished to be with reece but he was probably asleep and she couldn't leave.

••
Reece's apartment

The room was dark .Curtains drawn.

Sheets sprawled across his half nude body. Lewd , throaty moans escaped his lips.

So sinful.
But so beautiful was the sin itself.

Bottle of lube closed tight and thrown on his bed. Phone in left hand and throbbing cock in right. Fuck- masturbation was wrong on every level. - he was a 27 year old who could go out and satisfy his needs - but this craving, this urge to satisfy himself with just the thought of Anastasia was addictive.