Intro

Most stories start by introducing the main character or the main character introducing themselves or something like that so I guess I'll do that, it won't make this any different will it? Anyways let me start this.

Hi I'm Katt. Most people are like, woah katt like the animal cat haha and make some kind of jokes about my name. Trust me I'm not that kind of person. Comparing me to a cat is probably the worst comparison you could ever make. I don't think there's very many things you can compare me to. Well, sure there are but they aren't exactly "normal" and by "normal" I'm referring to the wide range of things people are usually compared to and unfortunately, I'm the outcast, I don't fit in any of those comparisons. They're stupid anyways.

Let me continue. I'm 16, brown hair, brown eyes yes, yes all that basic and boring stuff. Oh and I always smile.

You can't ever take my smile from me. It's my thing, no matter how hard you try, it just won't go away. Of course, I have a wide variety of smiles that I use to express myself. What do you think I am? Crazy? How does one ALWAYS stay happy? Trust me that isn't me, just because I smile doesn't mean I'm always happy. You can tell when I'm unhappy through my smile.

There's this thing about me that makes everyone think I'm crazy. I'm not, at least that's how I see myself. Apparently I tend to "overreact" to things, but honestly my reactions are just more open than most people's are.

For example, someone pisses you off. What do you do? Brush it off? Say a couple words and walk away? You would want to do more than just those things, wouldn't you? Well, I do those things and people usually just find it odd to see those things actually ever put into action, and from that is where people get the dumb idea of me being "crazy".

It's so stupid. People just don't seem to understand me. Some people do fortunately, which are my friends who I love ever so dearly. They defend me.

Oh and there's one more thing you absolutely must know about me. I'm madly in love with a boy. His name you ask?

Matthew Espinosa

***
sorry this is so short aha. I hope you all will enjoy this crazy story created by my weird mind, i hope I can really get into writing this and not give up half way like I've always done haha