Part 1

"Ackerman. What were you doing in Jäger's quarters?" Levi said with stunning dullness, staring blankly at her, waiting for her response. Which happened to lack anything that could be remotely considered convincing.

"He said there was a rat" she practically spat, but said with similar dullness. Levi hated most people. They were dirty and completely incompetent. But Miss Ackerman here, was a complete and total smart ass. He despised everything about her. She had quite the temper when it came to Eren. Although Levi did treat him like a dog most of the time, she had a complete disregard for her superior. Disrespect all around. Even if she wasn't in his squad, he was the corporal. She should be taught a lesson.

And Levi knew just how to do that.

"Ackerman, back to work... Now, shit stain. Get the fuck out of my sight." Mikasa tsk'd and rolled her eyes. She didn't even attempt to hide her distaste for the man. As she reciprocated the feelings of pure and total hatred.
*~*
Levi strode into Eren's quarters -even though it was more like a dungeon- with confidence and a stoic face like always.

"Hey brat, wake up." Eren shot up with a quick jolt, making the chains smack against their anchors and force Eren back onto the bed. He groaned and sat up slowly, looking in the direction of the corporal. It was obvious what the Titan-shifter boy wanted, but Levi pretended as if he hadn't gone through this routine everyday and just stood there. Eren sat awkwardly, not wanting to upset him. After about 15 minutes of Levi just standing there, not even looking bothered, he walked over and finally unlocked the chains. Eren quickly got ready as Levi waited outside.

"Step 1, mess with him. Get him used to it so he won't react. " the corporal thought to himself silently.
*~*
Day after day, Heichou confused Eren. Making it hard for Eren to follow orders, due to Levi's weird 'mood'. The weird thing to the young boy was that he only did it when it was the two of them or when someone wouldn't see Eren fuck up. Eren didn't know what to do. But Levi on the other hand, was having the most fun he's had in a long time. Even if it didn't show. Step 1 was nearly complete. Just 2 more steps to go.