Part 3

You might hate me...

*Eren's pov *

What is Levi Heichou up to?! He's been acting weird since the day Mikasa came in to talk to me. She wasn't really allowed to be in here, so when she saw me sleeping she went to leave but stumbled a bit so I half woke up. I wondered why she was here and she just said never mind and walked out. I just went back to sleep. But a few minutes later Levi Heichou walked in. He was acting so... Just WEIRD!! Why did he just stand there. He's been bugging me with his antics. Doesn't change the fact that he's really cute though.

*Levi ^u^*

Step three.
You can tell Mikasa likes, no loves Eren. Even if she is somewhat his sister. I don't know why. He's a brat. But anyway, I need to get her jealous. Even if I have to make eren like me. Shouldn't be that hard right. I mean, he's a teen boy that's in a hard situation. He needs someone. I don't know if he's gay though. And I'm not gay either, but I HATE Mikasa and if this'll do her in, I'm all for it.

*~*

*narrator thing again*

Eren woke with a startled jolt again. Those damn nightmares. He heard a little shuffling on the other side of his 'room', looking up to see what it was. Why was Levi Heichou here? And why was he looking at Eren? And why did he look concerned? Levi never cared about other people. What the hell.

"Are you alright Jäger?" Eren couldn't believe it. Levi seemed genuinely concerned for another living things well being.

"Yes. Thank you Heichou. If I'm bothering you, you should go to bed. Don't let me keep you up." Why would Levi be there for him. He must be delusional. That's it. He's going crazy. Levi isn't even there. "What is wrong with me?" Eren whispered, still thinking Levi wasn't really there to hear him.

"Why have you been waking up like this lately?" This was asked as more of a demand than a question.

"Oh I- I... A... I just have a sense for the time." Bullshit

"Now that's a load of horse shit. Tell me the truth or I will kick you into next week... Again"

"Ni-nightmares..."

"Yes. Continue. "

"Well they are about all of us. Me. Failing. Making everyone die. Making you kill me. Even if you are cruel, you are fighting for humanity. I don't think you want to kill me. And I dream of losing control and killing everyone myself. And then you are in my hand begging me to come back, but I don't. I just crush you. that's the worst one. Your face. It's always covered in blood and I know how you always like to be clean. For you to have to die dirty would be horrible. But the worst is the actual terror in your eyes. It terrifies me."

Eren finished speaking. Levi sat there, slightly amazed at the bog infront of him "not bad for a brat" he thought.

"Well go back to sleep."

"I can't..."

Levi opened the door. This will be perfect, he thought. Eren's dreams give me the push to comfort him.

Eren gave him a questioning look as he unlocked one lock from his ankle and one from his wrist. He then realized Levi was motioning for him to scoot over. Ok. Easy. But when Levi laid down beside him, wrapping his arms around Eren's waist, he went rigid.

"Relax. This is gonna help you sleep. I'm right here. I'm not dead."

Eren slowly relaxed as he was told. Levi snuggled into eren a bit, surprising the both of them.

Great. Part 3 set in motion.