Part 6

levi is a dick- Eren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^'^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~* Levi *~*

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna talk to him. Or at least try to talk to the brat.

Note to self, don't call him a brat while doing this. Or a shit head, or a dumb kid, or a pile of shit, or-- JUST ANY NAME!

So... I just have to round this corner and then he should be doing his work like I told him to do earlier. And yep, he's there... what now? I probably should have thought this out first. No regrets though, right? (A/N im a terrible person desu)

*~* Narrator *~*

It was late evening, right around 6 O'clock. Levi was making his round to check everyone was staying on task, leaving Eren for last so he would have more time to try and talk to him. Levi was thinking of what to say just as he rounded the corner and spotted Eren.

"Oi, Jaeger..." The short raven haired man called out. He couldn't bring himself to call Eren by his actual name, but he refused to be an ass at a time like this.  Eren spun around at a steady speed, seeming indifferent in all aspects of the word. He looked at his superior with a blank, emotionless face. A face Levi wanted to quickly wanted to get rid of and get back to its normal look. A big smile with bright hopeful eyes.

"Yes, captain?" Eren asked firmly, his voice unchanging and lacking all emotion.

Levi faltered... he felt so bad after seeing this part of Eren. He still didn't know what to say without fucking it up. He just muttered a few profanities under his breath before actually speaking.

"go down to your room early tonight, i'm tired of seeing those hideous eye-bags." Levi practically spat. Shit why did i say it like that?! And why didn't I notice how bad his eye-bags had gotten???!!!!! 

Eren just nodded and replied with a quiet "yes captain, sorry captain" and with that he walked away from Levi to his dark dungeon-like room. Levi couldn't take it, so he went back on his round to dismiss everyone early so they wouldn't disturb him later. He then had Hanji chain Eren for the night. He waited for about an hour before making his way to the dungeon in hopes the titan boy would be asleep. 

He wasn't asleep, not even in the least bit. He sat on his bed leaning against the wall, his legs brought to his chest as he trembled. His eyes wide with fear and his lips curved down if a terrified frown. He was too busy staring at nothing to notice Levi enter and sit on the stairs so he was barely visible. Levi was curious as to what Eren was doing so he decided to watch just for now.

________ Time skip___________

A few hours passed of Eren just sitting and staring. It was probably around one in the morning when Eren started to doze off, only to wake up again five minutes later to his own body jumping as if it were scared by a clown in a haunted house. Levi wondered to himself why is he like this now... I know he was having nightmares before but it was never this bad... was it? 

After about another hour of Eren dozing off and waking up shortly after, Levi finally got the courage to confront him and reveal himself. He slowly walked into the cell seeing Eren's eyes flicker to see him only to flicker back to the part of the wall he had been staring at all evening. All the while mumbling "'m sorry, 'm sorry..." over and over again. 

Eren just looked.... broken.

Levi couldn't believe the boy with humanities future on his shoulders was unraveled by him. He just stood there for a bit before swiftly walking over to the boy and grabbing his face in his hands. Eren had tears in his eyes and looked up at his superior before doing something they both didn't expect. He wrapped his chain clad arms around the shorter male and let out a muffled sob. He just cried, and Levi didn't care about his clothes at this point and just held he younger boy close and didn't let go. This was his fault after all, it was the least he could do. 

Eren slowly stopped and pulled away, shyly looking up at Levi through his lashes. Then slowly sunk back against the wall muttering half-assed apologies again. This was Levi's chance to make it right, so he sat on the bed beside Eren and began speaking. 

"Eren i'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you like this. In all honestly, at first, I was just using you to tick off Mikasa. But i never thought about how it would impact you. I never imagined i would end up liking doing some of the things I did with you either. I know i manipulated your feelings for my own selfish reasons, but I want to fix it. I want you to smile again..." Levi ended his rambling and looked at the brown haired teen beside him, trying to lighten his usual scowl and look as sincere as possible. 

Eren didn't know what to do. So how about he at least uses some of Levi's tactics to relieve some of his pain. "Sleep with me." He said, surprising Levi. "Stay here the rest of the night... I can't sleep anymore unless you are here with me...." he began mumbling again. Levi fought back a smile, slightly happy he still had an effect on the boy. But he also still felt terrible that Eren hadn't been sleeping since that time. So Levi just looked at him and nodded, pulling the boy to lay beside him after unchaining him. 

And with that,  Eren finally slept soundly, and so did Levi.

*** IM SO SORRY I GOT REALLY DEPRESSED AND STOPPED WRITING AND NOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT. iM HOPING THIS WORKS AS A LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE MY INSPIRATION IS STILL SHIT BUT I FELT SO BAD LEAVING EVERYONE HANGING... (if anyone has any ideas as to what i should so to improve this please let me knowwwww)**************