Part 4

*will contain smut*

Eren woke up from a peaceful sleep. One of the first in a long time. He started to sit up when he felt something hard under his head. It defiantly wasn't a pillow, that's for sure. HEICHOU!!????????!?!?!!?!!!?!?

What

In

The

WORLD

Was all Eren could think. And also that Levi Heichou was really cute when he was asleep. He didn't have a scowl like normal.

"Um... Heichou...?" The brunette attempted to wake his superior but couldn't seem to. He didn't want to do this...

"Heichou! Wake up" he whisper yelled. Then he poked Levi on the cheek.

Levi mumbled but woke up. Noticing Eren over top of him. At first he was internally confused until he remembered his plan and going to Eren the previous night. Now is the perfect time.

"Sleep well Eren? I assume you were comfy. You didn't move much like you were before while having your nightmare." Levi smirked. Eren turned a light shade of pink and nodded.

"Thank you Heichou. You really did help..." He squeaked. Levi started to run his fingers through Eren's unruly hair, combing it lightly. There was a light hum of satisfaction from Eren, then a blush short after.

"So.. Um Heichou.. Do you know around what time it is...?"

"Probably around 5 or 6. Everyone else doesn't usually wake up until 7 and I don't hear anyone moving about above us. We might as well just relax here"

Eren slowly put his head back down on Levi's chest. Laying his hand across his stomach as Levi played with Eren's hair some more. The brunette closed his eyes and snuggled further. He felt Levi's abs and muscles. They were so. Just. Wow. He wanted to see them... And touch them. "What am I thinking?!" He silently scolded himself. "And since when did I like Levi Heichou? Or guys in general!?" It didn't matter now. All he could imagine was Levi. His muscles. His body. His possessive personality. Eren now felt hot in the close proximity. And if he didn't stop there was going to be a problem, ya know, down there...

And shit. The 'brat' is so screwed.

"Teenage hormones got the best of you Eren?" Levi smirked and raised his eyebrow in questioning.

"I-um I just- I-i-i kinda- I mean" Eren turned to a tomato.

"I can help. If you want, I mean. Just say it." Levi's smirk turned devilishly evil but was so very hot. (Tee-hee I'm punny)

"I... Um-" before Eren could finish Levi leaned up and kissed the Titan shifter hard. "Not bad for a brat" Levi thought.

The shorter male licked Eren's bottom lip asking for entrance, which was granted immediately.

(A/n this is gonna be horrible sorry.)

Levi's hands roamed Eren's body as he flipped himself on top. Eren let out a startled squeak and blushed which Levi found kinda adorable. Levi kissed his way down Erens body so he could take of the chain on his ankle. Next he made his way back up to take off the one on his wrist. Eren was a mess.

"H-Heichou... please..." Eren whimpered.

"I cant hear you Eren. I want you to beg for me. Tell me what you want."

"Please, Heichou, Please! I-I want-I want you!" Levi didn't realize he was turned on until he heard Eren say that, because wow, was that hot!

"Ok, but dont be toooo loud" Levi made his way back down but stopped at Eren's pants, unbuttoning the button on Eren's pants with just his teeth. He pulled his boxers and pants off in one quick swipe, letting Erens member spring free. "better than I thought" Levi said to himself. Eren grunted at the sudden cool air then at the warm and wet sensation from Levi's mouth on him.

Eren's fingers made their way into Levi's hair, which surprisingly didn't bother the raven. Eren couldn't help himself, he was a moaning mess. He would have bucked his hips up if it weren't for Levi's strong hands holding him down.

Levi removed Eren from his mouth, and then said to Eren in his darkest, slowest voice... "I will fuck you into tomorrow, brat"

Eren gasped, but made no attempt to stop what Levi said from happening. All he said was "be gentle, at least at first."

Levi flipped Eren over on his stomach.
"Hands and knees, brat. And you will call me Levi, but only right now"

"Yes sir- um Levi."

Levi put three fingers up to Eren's mouth.
"Suck"
Eren did so without hesitation. Now it was Levi who was a mess. Mentally, I mean. Eren swirled his tongue around Levi's fingers making him go wild. Only if his fingers weren't what was in Eren's mouth. As Eren made sure they were licked thoroughly, Levi made sure to leave love bites all over Eren's back.

Levi pulled his fingers out from Eren's mouth, resulting in a light popping noise. He positioned his fingers at Eren's hole, pushing one in to the first knuckle. Levi could tell that he was defiantly a virgin.

Even better. Mikasa probably knows just because they are family.

Eren made a low whimpering sound, but still said nothing. Levi pushed his first finger the rest of the way in, then pushed it in and out a few times before adding a second finger. Doing the same until he could add one more.

"You better be ready for this Eren. I'm gonna make you see stars" Levi said with a smirk on his face.

Levi lined himself up with Eren after pulling his fingers out. As soon as he did, he pounded into Eren so hard it could have been what broke wall Maria.

Eren cried out at the feeling of being filled completely.

He was still a bit uncomfortable, but soon came the pleasure.

"Oh fuck Levi!!" Eren gasped, dropping onto his for arms which made him moan at the different angle.

"Oh god Levi, right there!"

Levi was unmistakably, undeniably turned on and amazed at the boy he was currently inside of.

Levi began panting at the pleasure he was feeling, and made sure to hit Eren right in the spot that made him moan the loudest.

"Oh fuck, Eren you are so tight"

Eren didn't say, but he was glad Levi didn't call him brat.

"Oh Levi, harder. Please, fuck me harder."

This made Levi pound into Eren so hard, he was almost becoming dizzy with pleasure.

"Hhnnnggg Levi! I'm gonna.. I'm gonna!"

"Me too. Shit Eren, you are so hot"

"OH FUCK, LEVI, IM CUMING!"

Eren sputtered his seed onto his bed. Levi came right when Eren called his name.

Levi rolled off of Eren thinking to himself "nearly complete, and I had some fun with it too"